Having problems with Grammarly?

Grammarly Customer Service Contacts

548 Market Street, #35410
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Grammarly Customer Service. Initial Grammarly complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Grammarly above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Grammarly. Discuss the issues you have had with Grammarly and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Grammarly Complaints & Reviews

Grammarly — unauthorized billing on free trial

I read about this online tool called Grammarly and out of curiosity; I decided to try it and registered for a...

Grammarlynon-authorized billing/subscription

Having read about this online tool called Grammarly and being a teacher and translator; I decided to give it a try and registered for a trial period. Unsuspicious of the request for submitting my credit card details for information purposes as stated on the website, I filled out the registration form.

I used the service only on the day I registered and did not bother with it again. However, on 20 August, I received an email from [protected]@grammarly.com stating that they were billing me $ 139, 95 for a yearly subscription, which I did not authorize.

I wrote to them stating my surprise and concern and in the reply, they stated that they cannot refund me the money since I did not cancel my subscription-to-be. Instead, they themselves cancelled the subscription but yet are charging me $ 139, 95 for a yearly subscription but not supplying the service they are going to get paid for.

I cannot describe how indignant I am at such conduct and feel I have been scammed and am being defrauded of my money.

Sincerely

RESOLVED

• Grammarly's response · Aug 23, 2012

Dear Pedro,

We highly value every Grammarly customer, and we are sorry to hear about your experience. We have reviewed your case, and it appears that we made a mistake in canceling your subscription. As such, we have issued you a full refund. Please accept our apologies for the confusion and inconvenience, and write to me at [email protected] if you have any questions. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Kindly,

Kimberly Joki

Community Manager
      Grammarly.com

grammarly.com — fraud

I signed up for a trial subscription to Grammarly.com. I canceled the subscription online within the trial...

grammarly.comevery phone number is an answering machine

As many others have announced, this website steals your information and then refuses to contact you when you have a complaint. Every phone number is an answering machine. Check with BBB and they will show how many complaints that grammarly has gotten. Unfortunately, I was not one to look this up and have had trouble ever since.

• Su
        susansien Sep 15, 2015

I realized and I WROTE on email. I never heard from them. I apologize for giving the wrong email address in the first place but I asked if they could correct the email address. I am sure they refused and I never get a respond because this email goes nowhere. This email is non-existent unless they correct the email. I tried looking for a phone number to call and there is no phone number either too. I am trying this way to get their attention. However, I LOVE their
        GRAMMARLY. Keep up the great work!! Hope you can simply change the three letters in the email
        [email protected] (WRONG)
        [email protected] (RIGHT)

Susan Sien
        Austin Texas 78735

• El
        Elioth Jul 01, 2015

How did you get to stop those payments?

• El
        Elioth Jul 01, 2015

How did you get to cancel those payments?

grammarly.com — multiple charges after cancelling account

After using grammarly for a month, I decided it was not for me. I cancelled my account and expected for the...

Grammarly — 7 day trial scam

I signed up for the free 7 day trial and liked it very much. Then I paid for one year subscription and used...

grammarly.com — over billing & billing on closed account

I wanted to check out Grammarly.com - the online grammar checker. I opted for a 1 month only plan. So I wa...