[Resolved] Grammarly — I want my refund from grammarly.com
On 7/31/18, I signed up for Grammarly thinking that is was for $11.99 monthly charges, but I was charged $127.90, so the services were discontinued & the Grammarly software was promptly removed from my laptop.
I felt misled and violated by Grammarly because it was advertised that there would be monthly charges and NOT a whole year charge in advance. Whenever I made the purchase, I didn't receive a confirmation of the payment, NOR did I get a receipt. So, after a few hours had passed I went to my Chase account and saw that a WHOPPING $127.90 was deducted from my account I immediately notified Chase about my authorization for $11.99 monthly charge, and NOT the $127.90.
I have been trying to contact the Grammarly customer support in regards to getting a refund but I have not gotten a response.
I contacted a Grammarly representative via email and I was refunded. Thankfully. 😅
More Grammarly Complaints & Reviews
- grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam
- grammarly.com - fraud
- Grammarly - I want to refund from grammarly.com
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- Grammarly - annual subscription
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription