[Resolved] grammarly.comfraud

I signed up for a trial subscription to Grammarly.com. I canceled the subscription online within the trial period. The company then charged my credit card $29.95. The company does not list its contact phone number. This is fraud. After searching online, it appears this company routinely engages in this type of deception.

I contacted Grammarly via their website. If I don't receive a response, I will report it to the fraud department of my card issuer and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

• Resolution Statement

• Grammarly Customer Care's Response · Aug 16, 2012

Dear Michellina,

Hello, my name is Kimberly Joki, Community Manager at Grammarly.com. According to our terms of service, all subscription plans are set to automatically bill and automatically renew unless cancelled. If you did, in fact, cancel your subscription before the eighth day of service, there must have been a mistake on our part, and we are very sorry. We will be more than happy to help sort out the matter.

Unfortunately, at this time we cannot offer live phone support; however, we do have 24-hour online support. If you have written to us about the issue, please allow 24 hours for a response. (We're often busy helping our customers.) Again, we are committed to assisting you in resolving this issue.

If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to contact our support team directly via email at [protected]@grammarly.com. We look forward to making your continuing experience with Grammarly pleasant, and we very much appreciate your patience and understanding.

Kindly,