[Resolved] grammarly.com — fraud
I signed up for a trial subscription to Grammarly.com. I canceled the subscription online within the trial period. The company then charged my credit card $29.95. The company does not list its contact phone number. This is fraud. After searching online, it appears this company routinely engages in this type of deception.
I contacted Grammarly via their website. If I don't receive a response, I will report it to the fraud department of my card issuer and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More grammarly.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account 
- [Resolved] Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com 
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account 
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam 
- Grammarly - I want to refund from grammarly.com 
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- [Resolved] Grammarly - annual subscription 
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription