The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved grammarly.com — fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I signed up for a trial subscription to Grammarly.com. I canceled the subscription online within the trial period. The company then charged my credit card $29.95. The company does not list its contact phone number. This is fraud. After searching online, it appears this company routinely engages in this type of deception.
I contacted Grammarly via their website. If I don't receive a response, I will report it to the fraud department of my card issuer and file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More grammarly.com Complaints & Reviews
- grammarly.com - over billing & billing on closed account
- Grammarly - I want my refund from grammarly.com
- grammarly.com - multiple charges after cancelling account
- Grammarly - 7 day trial scam
- Grammarly - I want to refund from grammarly.com
- Grammarly - annual subscription refund/overcharged
- Grammarly - complaint
- Grammarly - annual subscription
- Grammarly - grammarly didn't pick a phone up!
- Grammarly - subscription