ADVERTISIMENT

Grabcar Malaysiapersuade customers to cheat grabcar company

J

The driver personally call me to cancel trip on the grabcar application..
After he reach my house, service was bad as he didn't help to carry out luggage and he was also rude to me when I enter the car..
The moment we got into the car, he told me that he's gonna charge us extra because it's midnight and indirectly threaten us if we don't agree to it..
He was also very racist towards indians
Pls ban this scammer from driving as the community deserves better
His car plate number is BLF 7164 proton persona, he's a early 40's Chinese man..
Please filter your drivers carefully, I will never book a grab car ever again.. thanks to this experience

• Updated by Grace Deva · Dec 09, 2018

I understand it was my mistake but grab staff can response better.

• Updated by Grace Deva · Dec 10, 2018

To grab ceo,

I had call in today to speak regards my grapay credits been deducted multiple times for 12:12 lazada promo.However the staff nadia and before that another staff Aini did not understand my issue properly and said no any amount can be refund due to wrongly purchase.The issue now is I had done lazada 12:12 multiple times but did not get any vouchers.The grab support agent vikraman also did not understand my issue and said the e voucher can redeem before 12th december 2018.In the 1st place they not understanding the 1212lazada promo.I want grab ceo to investigate on this issue.I even had request manager callback from customer care officet nadia and she put me on hold for so long.The call drop also they never call me back.I lodge a complaint against this 3 staff to be taken action bu grab ceo and I want a callback from grab ceo.

• Updated by Joeyyeap · Jan 14, 2019

Can't find a car at the morning 830am

• Updated by Mongkhon Ooi · Jun 25, 2019

I hope Malaysia government support MY CAR & DACSEE. Do not support GRAB. Even their IT also unable to find people using the MOD APPS. GRAB MALAYSIA apps was get hacked to select the high price. Not fair after reported to them.

• Updated by Richard/dick · Jul 03, 2019

Too difficult to ask for refund

• Updated by Pn zaza · Aug 02, 2019

Grab driver : YUSUFF BIN MOHAMAD
    Car Plate : BNW 5483

• Updated by Jack H Kindsvatter · Aug 21, 2019

My pick up pint was KLCCitywalk. Driver stopped at Beach Club across the street. Please see my many messages to driver.

Pick up point

• Updated by Jack H Kindsvatter · Aug 21, 2019

Pick up was KL Citywalk. Driver stopped at Beach Club across the street. I will not pay RM3!

• Updated by Jack H Kindsvatter · Aug 21, 2019

Very poor complaint service.

• Updated by Jack H Kindsvatter · Aug 21, 2019

21/8/2019. Pick up was at KL Citywalk. Driver went to Beach Club. I sent many messages advising her I was at KLCitywalk. I WILL NOT PAY THE RM3. Driver went to the wrong address.

See original complaint

• Ka
    Kari Berapi Sep 24, 2019

I want to complaint I cant get my e-receipt for the trip using grabcar on 10 and 11 september 2019 because it didnt send to my email. However I do received my e-receipt via email for the trip using grabcar on 9 and 17 september 2019. Please send me via [email protected]

Christopher Poay Khoon Keong Sep 21, 2019

The recent updated app driver profile cannot be seen after press the confirmed button. Previous version can view the driver profile, car number, type and colour. However, the updated new version cannot be seen, I have to take time to identify the driver's car even when it's arrived!

• Ji
    Jimmy Yek NY Sep 21, 2019

I saw the post on facebook off this why the grap driver can take customer photo when they sleep and post to Facebook? Is it this allow the drive do this ?

• Yu
    yun fei Yang Sep 21, 2019

Suspect purposely delay the ride and wait for cancellation wave fees.

• Se
    selvi S.paul Sep 18, 2019

Hi im using grab daily for going to work and come back from work... my daily fair will be Rm5.00 cos my house very near to malaysia check point for safety reasons i take grab going back home.. the normal fair is Rm5.00 . Start from last week the fair increases to Rm7.00 .. can i know is the sudden increases prince happen?

• Da
    danieya Sep 17, 2019

sB8672C

• Nu
    nurul vee Sep 14, 2019

I call n text grab driver but he didnt pickup..he just wait there for grab extra charge maybe. I dont know where he want to pickup as im at pusat darah negara. To avoid extra charge or free charges to grab i just cancel the booking.too bad!!

• Le
    Leighyap Sep 07, 2019

This place road already jam
    But this car driving too dangerous
    Force drive to front side my car
    Not lined up

• Hi
    Hishammuddin Sep 04, 2019

On 25th August I took a grab from kl sentral Kuala Lumpur at night around 11:27 PM and maybe forgot my Indian passport in the car we contacted the driver but grab respond there was not there but maybe after I get down may be next passenger might have taken by mistake and cannot return so please inform everyone so I can get my passport back

• Gr
    Great Mongkhon Sep 04, 2019

Grab Driver did not follow the road policy in Penang.
    Mentioned also useless because family is Gangtersim. Cut roadlane at traffic light

• Be
    Beatriz Carvalheira Aug 27, 2019

I asked for GrabFood and they asked me for my credit card (for the first time, before I only paid with cash). I put my card and it said it wasn't accepted, then I went to my revolut and saw you charged me 1MYR!!! I want the devolution of the money immediately! Absurd

Jack H Kindsvatter Aug 27, 2019

I wii not pay RM3. Why? The driver went to Beach Club. I was at KL Citywalk. Read my messages to her. KL Citywalk is across the street from Beach Club. It is her error. Not mine. I do NOT authorize payment of RM3! The driver posted several messages. I saw her waiting and sent messages noting I was at KLCitywalk.

• Da
    David song Aug 24, 2019

The driver charged us more: ADR-[protected]-8-016, the fee should be RM26, but the driver charged us RM30 and didn't inform us he charged us the "other" RM4. Till now we don't know why Grab charge us RM4. Please refund us the RM4.

• Al
    Aloysius Lee Aug 24, 2019

2 drivers cancelled my wife's trip in Kajang just now. She's going to airport. My wife's phone number is [protected]. My wife is asking someone to help now. It happened many times in Kajang. Please trace my in law address: 24, Taman Cahaya, Kajang.

• Le
    leong Kazumiryo Aug 19, 2019

i waiting a driver around 15min not yet coming, that dirver deliberately stop at the side. i call him he didn't respond me
    and after that he finnaly cancel me.

• Su
    Suhaimi Abdullah Aug 19, 2019

Hi,

I have updated new licence but my account still not active.
    My car number is VBG4253.

Thanks.

• Co
    Cornelius Baker Aug 17, 2019

Driver yell at customer, using cursed words and ask customer to order other grab. Also cancel booking before customer hop into car

Jack H Kindsvatter Aug 14, 2019

I live at IDAMAN RESIDENCE. 8, Jalan Law Yew Swee, 50250 KL. IDAMAN RESIDENCE is no longer on the map; only the address. WHY? I want IDAMAN RESIDENCE restored as soon as possible.

• La
    lai ming Boey Aug 10, 2019

I took a Grab car ride and paid RM70. However, the receipt showed RM65. I need to claim my expenses and I need the exact amount on the receipt.

My name: Boey Lai MIng
    Date of ride: 28/7/2019
    Driver: Leong Siew Choong
    Booking code: ADR-[protected]-8-016
    Ride: Home to KLIA

my email: [email protected]

• Pn
    Pn zaza Aug 10, 2019

At 2nd Aug 2019. I have a order the grabcar, the drivers was drive recklessly, that make me worry abt my safety. The driver also dropped me far from my home.

Driver detail,
    Name : YUSUFF BIN MOHAMAD
    Car Plate : BNW 5483
    Type of car : ( Perodua Bezza)

Mohd Fikry Nazry Bin Juhamin Aug 10, 2019

first driver - Order ID : GF 171 - Cancelled for no reason
    Sec driver - cancelled for no reason
    third driver - Order ID : GF 166 - Awaiting

Order placed around 12.00 noon, expected delivery around 12.30 Noon.
    Now is 1.03PM and still waiting and estimation time is 30mins.

Not hungry anymore!

disappointed!

• Nu
    Nurul Nisya Aug 07, 2019

Call me for detail [protected]

• Wa
    Wanie9999 Aug 06, 2019

I was at the ktm, im waiting abt 5 minutes, he didnt texts me that he has arrived, when i want to get in the car he suddenly said to me " no u cant in, this for 4 seat" he said it with rude ways, i know its for the 4 seat, i have 6 person but another 2 is BABY

Chevii. T Jul 31, 2019

At 1817 hrs in front of Pullman Kuala Lumpur Bangsar, one of your Grab car driver was driving aggressively.

He keep honking to give way and attempting to swerve through.

Kindly look into the temperament of this Grab driver!!

• Si
    Sim Helena Jul 28, 2019

Grab driver Shahmi Saadon Nadar (JRT8522 white Honda Civic) requested over chat while on his way to pick me, to perform oral sex. When he reached my pickup point, quicky diverted away when he saw my husband was with me. This kind of driver should be removed. (Screen shot attached).

• Ha
    Hashim9090 Jul 28, 2019

Pada hari ini saya membuat tempahan kereta dengan harga RM4. Tetapi kereta yang saya terima tidak datang mengambil saya dan saya tunggu selama 5 minit dan saya cuba telefon driver tetapi tidak jiwab. No kereta KV5321D jenis kereta Toyota Avanza putih.

• Za
    zarifah pahmi Jul 23, 2019

Hi,

i need your help to add location myeg tower inside empire city directory in damansara perdana. So that it will be easier for me to grab the driver from there or going there. As driver also complained if i ask them to drop me there. Thanks

• Vi
    Vincent Ang Jul 23, 2019

Today morning my wife take this grab JQQ9074 to back home. Just because she is a foreign the driver try to blackmail money from her instead of grab fee ride rm10. Lucky our condominium guard come to help.
    We also had made a police report already about this a I see this are very serious case.

• Wf
    wf chow Jul 21, 2019

After finished the EPSV training, first time booking 3 July for exam at johor bahru, until that days told me already full, after 10 days second time ask me booking exam slot, but at Melaka, i stay at johor bahru, bro

Choy Er Jul 20, 2019

The driver no pick me at my location and I say already I am inside block B and my location also put at block B he also never reply me and after 5min charge extra fee 3 ringgit Ihope you can be more better and I am a platinum member hope this problem not happens again pls give a satisfaction answer

• Ly
    Lycia Chan Jul 17, 2019

Hi,

Refer to booking ID ADR-[protected]-9-152, I didn't receive any receipts email from grab and this booking appear in my grab app. I need it very urgent for claiming purpose. No response after several email and messenger chat. No courtesy!!!

Please email me : [email protected]

Thanks

• Gr
    Great Mongkhon Jul 17, 2019

Why a grab driver get banned still can drive using other account and same ? It's is no fair go passenger. Safety of passenger and Grab staff corruption ? Hope Malaysia government look into GRAB MANAGEMENT.

Mongkhon New Jul 14, 2019

I am Grab Driver received a notification that we can claim for E-Hailing, but the office in Penang mentioned not approved to submit.
    Why as driver we can received the notification but was not process as promised. What the image of this Grab Malaysia Management ?

morgan lau Jul 13, 2019

Dear sir,
    I have already paid my fare of RM4 including RM1 tip in cash to the driver. Why RM4 in again deduct from my ocbc account (debit card)
    Please take notice in this matter, and transfer back the RM4 to my account.
    Regards.

• Si
    sidewinder203 Jul 10, 2019

Whenever I am on the payment getaway, they disable the payment method option. Cash isn't working for me nor my e-wallet that I have just topped up. Disabled everything without informing or notifying anything. Good job!

• Ri
    Richard/dick Jul 09, 2019

Took grab just now from klia1 via wuh 5182 driver harun cha. Paid cash rm49.50. Then i received notification of my visa card charged rm45 again. I have been double charged. The booking ID is ADR [protected]-9-001. From klia to puteri palma condominium in putrajaya.

Mongkhon Ooi Jul 07, 2019

I can't imagine how the customer support staff in GRAB MALAYSIA, From my experience, animal better attitude even the management also the same. To close the case after reported and did not solve the issue. Grab Malaysia not take care of driver.I really hope the government do not allow in Malaysia and passenger only know how good are taxi charges.

• Yu
    Yuki1122 Jun 30, 2019

My acc have suspend, and I alrd try too appear and log in. But alrd few more months, since no response from Grab customer service.
    Thanks.
    My acc
    Yuki tan
    +[protected]
    [email protected]

• Va
    Vayne Yap Jun 29, 2019

I have no idea why the fare is getting more expensive lately. The distance is only less than 3km but the fare can goes up to RM16? Please take some time to review your fare calculation before your customers ran away.

• Ng
    Ng88 Jun 25, 2019

In your website, gold tier is awarded to members with more than 900 points. I currently have more than 1000 points, why do I still require additional points to qualify for the gold tier?? And within that stipulated time? Shouldn't I already be a gold tier member instead???

Comment Guidelines