Grabcar Malaysiaexpensive grabcar fees from inti hostel block f to per. maju kian huat

K Jun 21, 2019

As the problem mentioned above, I am a Grab Car passenger who always used Grab car to book car for travelling back to my hometown weekly from INTI Nilai University and Colleges to Per.Maju Kian Huat which located at Lukut, Port Dickson. Usually, the fee for sure is RM42 for everytime which I used to pay to the driver. I have never paid more than RM42 for the travel I have been made with the Grab driver.

However, the price is going up rapidly. Yesterday, I was checked the price of the car fee before I booked the car. Unfortunately, the Grab app showed me the fee which is about RM89 for the travel from INTI Nilai University and Colleges to Per.Maju Kian Huat which located at Lukut, Port Dickson. This means the price goes up to 1x of the usual price.

For your information, this is too expensive for us who usually book car weekly back to Port Dickson. This is because the total distance are not too far, which is only 40 km. Moreover, there's no traffic jam happened frequently for the whole travel session from
INTI Nilai University and Colleges to Per.Maju Kian Huat which located at Lukut, Port Dickson as the driver used the old road (no highway roads)to reach the destination. The time to reach the destination is only about 40 minutes or maybe less than the estimated time if the traffic jam not happened. In addition, my hometown location is not even reached Port Dickson, because my hometown located at a town which is called Lukut, a place before reached to Port Dickson.

I felt very disappointed to GRAB car which your company always raised up the price of the car fee for a short distance travel which is not more than 60 km. Please reset the car fee back to normal price, which is from RM89 to RM42 for the travel from INTI Nilai University and Colleges to Per.Maju Kian Huat which located at Lukut, Port Dickson. RM42 is the only normal price for everytime I used Grab to go back to my hometown.

I WANT TO SEE THE PRICE BACK TO RM42 THE NORMAL PRICE.

I hope by next week before Thursday, I can see the price already back to the normal price, which is RM42, not RM 89.

Please reply me A.S.AP.