Good Life Paris — sunscreen
The sunscreen contains titanium dioxide and phenoxyethanol which is harmful to the skin and may even cause cancer. We customers use sunscreen for protection from uv rays which cause cancer. And now the same product is leading to cancer
It doesn't mention the basic information that is spf of the sunscreen. It leaves white powdery patches on the skin after application.
The company website is fake and there is feedback information.
Its label doesn't contain sufficient basic information and contact details for consumers.
Its mentioned sweat proof but it's a fake detail.
More Good Life Paris Complaints & Reviews
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation charges 
- GoodLife Fitness - service fees 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized withdrawl from my bank account 
- GoodLife Fitness - misleading sales tactics (personal training) 
- Goodlife Fitness Clubs - memberships/personal training costs 
- GoodLife Fitness - head office contact information - email 
- GoodLife Fitness - unauthorized payments 
- GoodLife Fitness - personal trainer 
- GoodLife Fitness - cancellation fee
- GoodLife Fitness - staff services