Gold's Gym — membership
Hello, my Name is :
Member ID: [protected]
I have been Gold's gym member on and off since 2013. I signed back this summer and I was pretty happy with staff and my personal trainer. Then I needed to put freeze on my account for 2 months and I came and signed all documents and I thought I was good until I found out that I was good only for one month. I might have circulated by mistake one month, but both me and my trainer knew that it has to be for 2 month. Now I have bill for personal training and month of September that I can't attend and it seems that no one can fix anything.
I will cancel my membership and will never join this gym and will make sure that everyone in military community knows that Gold's gym is like trap. They just don't want to work with their customers.
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam 
- Gold's Gym - membership woes 
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym 
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband 
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare 
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - managers rood and derogatory treatment lockhill selma
- Golds Gym - the daycare for children