Gold's Gym — poor service
I joined tis gym mainly for the free day care and they claimed they would freeze my membership fees while I was deployed. First mistake is they lied about the savings and they are just like a car dealer ship when it comes to gouging peoples pocket. Second they only froze the member ship for a year which, in a perfect world would have been fine but its not perfect and I am in the Army and as my orders stated when I got the account frozen 12- 15 months or completion of mission. So when i got the word i would be extended i called them up. They told me they needed proof that I would be gone longer um ok, there is this small thing called OPSEC and unfortunately I cant get the dates because of it and they already had proof called deployment orders. The biggest thing I don't understand is while the account is frozen I couldn't use any facilities anyways so its not like i would be able to lie and then get free months and when it is unfrozen i have the remainder of my contract so when They said they wouldn't well the lost my business and more.
If you want to get your moneys worth out of a gym don't let the big name fool you they only want your money and half there trainers are fat idiots anyways
More Gold's Gym Complaints & Reviews
- Gold's Gym - $10 month to month scam
- Gold's Gym - membership woes
- Gold's Gym - how to quit golds gym
- Gold's Gym - trainer, trains client to cheat on husband
- Gold's Gym - dangerous daycare
- Gold's Gym - membership transfer
- Gold's Gym - poor services
- Gold's Gym - cancelled membership
- Gold's Gym - they did not give me a guest pass and let me in
- Gold's Gym - how can I transfer my membership to someone?