Gold's Gyman employee calling the police on a client for no reason

M

On Wednesday May 25th around 9:30 am, i Miguel Matute member of Gold's Gym gained access to the facility. I didn't have a Gold's Gym badge with me at the moment, so i started working when the front desk employee whose name is Josh called the Coral Gables Police Deparment on me. He stated that he called the law on me because i didn't check in. Police arrived to the gym and Josh told them that he didn't want me there no more. Im denouncing such action, something must be done inmediatly. I have been a member of Gold's Gym since 2005 and even worked for them. Josh knows me very well, and what he done to me is unacceptable and unprofessional. Im really disapointed, therefore that will open up the big question if i will continue to be a member of Gold's Gym. I even spoke to Chris who i think has an owner partnership, and he said to me that he could not get upset with Josh because he was doing his job. So, i guess it was okay and still fine for Josh to call the law on any client if they fail to check in.

• Jk
    JKDE May 28, 2011

He called the law on you because you didn't check in and you didn't have your Gold's Gym badge with you.

You broke the rules. You could not prove you were a member and you did not check in.

The rules are in place to protect the other clients from people who do not belong there.

Next time follow the rules.