Golden Credit ScoresRequesting a refund

D

I called Golden Credit Scores in May 2016 to cancel my membership and as of Dec.2016 my credit card is still being charged. I've called them and they put me on hold and never come back to take my call. Cancellation # C-9801736. I'm requesting a refund of $29.95 from May 2016 through Dec. 2016. I was told I was being transferred to a supervisor but the call was never answered.

More Golden Credit Scores Complaints & Reviews

• Ta
    TannerW Jan 03, 2017

I think you have to call the supervisor directly to get a refund. That is what I did.

I was given this direct supervisor number [protected].

I called it and they gave me a full refund with no questions asked.

You should get your money back!