Menu
Globex Courrier International
reviews & complaints

Globex Courrier International
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

7 complaints
0 resolved 7 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Globex Courrier International. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
1:31 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Important notice to all internet users, Please note that some people are using our logo and contact information from our website for fraudulent purposes to scam people, on the pretext that they have won a jackpot and that, to receive it, you must pay fees to these fraudsters. Globex Worldwide Courier Express is an International Courier company located in...

B
6:46 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi i received and email from this lady Mary skipper and she said i won a car and how would i like it to be sent well i told her 3 day ground and then the delivery officer from your company mr charles parker and i sent him $175 western union and then he said something irs taxes so i sent him $1175 also and he frauded me and he and i have all email from the...

C
4:48 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

hi, i was told that i have to pay handling charges of usd800 by this company in order to receive my parcel. as is there any parcel to be received. the shipment number is 30077550302100448855. the parcel is from london routes to thailand and to malaysia. is it possible someone send a parcel from the u.k but the rates is in usd? is this a scam? an agent in...

M
12:23 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Globex Courrier International - globex claiming me to deposit insurance fee for my parcel

Respected Sir/Ma'am
I am MUHAMMAD SHIRAZ KHAN from PAKISTAN
Sir, i recieved an sms from Nokia that u have won 270, 000 pounds, so we are sending you a chequ via Globex, & you have to contact with mr Jack Walter of Globex courier,
So i contacted him, he in returen email me that yes we have recieved ur parcel but before delivery u have to deposit us 250 pounds for insurance of that parcel otherwise we'll send it back to NOKIA CORPORATION,
now plz help me what should i do, i that a fraud or its true? the mail from ur representative Jack Walter is pasted below plz help me

GLOBEX Courier world wide Inc.
237 Guenette
St-Laurent (LONDON)
H4R 2E9
Tel:+44-703-592-3157, +44-702-402-5941

ATTENTION: Customer,

This is to inform you that your parcel has been officially cleared for delivery by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the GLOBEX COURIER SERVICE(GCS).

The winning number and original copy of your certificate and your winning cheque valued at£270, 000.00 Great Britain Pounds Sterlings, together with a covering document from the NOKIA COOPERATION PROMO BOARD will be sent to you and and your bank stating that the parcel was obtained through their promotion.

Be informed that our delivery mode of operation is free to your destination Pakistan.

But due to the diplomatic contents of your parcel, you have to insure it before delivery.

The insurance fees is £250 great britain pounds sterlings.This is what you have to pay for insurance, as it is in line with the FINANCE AND FISCAL AUTHOURITY that parcels leaving theUNITED KINGDOM, must be insured with the BRITISH INSURANCE MINISTRY. If this is not paid/done, it will be said to have violated the FEDERAL BRITISH DELIVERY RULE.

Do get back to us in order for us to provide you with necessary details of making payment readily available for the insurance fees necessary for the delivery of your parcel.

MONDAYS-SUNDAYS
(24 hours delivery service)

Many Thanks
Mr.Jack Walters
(Dispatch Manager)

The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original message.

2 comments
Apr 11, 2013 1:31 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Respected Sir/Ma'am
I am Samiullah Ahmadzai from Afghanistan
Sir, i recieved 4 sms from Nokia that u have won 270, 000 pounds, so we are sending you a chequ via Globex, & you have to contact with mr Jack Walter of Globex courier,
So i contacted him, he in returen email me that yes we have recieved ur parcel but before delivery u have to deposit us 350 pounds for insurance of that parcel otherwise we'll send it back to NOKIA CORPORATION,
this is my Number please help me [protected]

ATTENTION: Customer,

This documents have been securely sealed and packaged which makes it impossible for any one to view its content.Be informed that our delivery mode of operation is free to your destination Afghanistan.

The insurance fees is £350 great Britain pounds sterling. This is what you have to pay for insurance, as it is in line with the FINANCE AND FISCAL AUTHORITY that parcels leaving the UNITED KINGDOM, must be insured with the BRITISH INSURANCE MINISTRY. If this is not paid/done, it will be said to have violated the FEDERAL BRITISH DELIVERY RULE.

MONDAYS-SUNDAYS
(24 hours delivery service)
Many Thanks
Mr.Jack Walters
(Dispatch Manager)

The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the person named above. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee, (or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee).

R
Dec 16, 2012 3:11 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

[email protected]

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
on how your winnings can be Collected.
You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Congratulations
Reply Team

K
5:13 am

Globex Courrier International - threatening

The said organisation sent a mail that i have won a price on behalf of COCA COLA for Rs 10, 15, 558.09 (INR) an said some high profile DIPLOMAT is coming with th parcel ani need to clear te customs duty. The diplomat said that he has reached MUMBAI airport and I need to deposit an amt of Rs 16, 700/- in some ankit ehtas account in ICICI bank and then he will clear the consignment and go to RBI an transfet to my account. But i refused to do so. Lately when I found out that this DIPLOMAT is a fraud and I fired him fo playing with ther sentiments of the I dians, he threatened me saying, "JUST I HAVE UR ADDRESS AND AM COMING TO PUNE TONIGHT WITH THE BRITISH POLICE TO SET ME UP".
I do not understand how do companies like COCA COLA sit silent watching these types of nonsenses.

12:09 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

GLOBEX COURIER WORLDWIDE© Globex Courier Service, Uk. DELIVERY DEPARTMENT. Globex Courier Service. Unit 4 Delta Way Thorpe Industrial Estate Egham Surrey TW 20 8 RXUnited Kingdom . Tel:+44 704-572-3716 +44 701-113-7804 Dear: SANDIP SHANTILAL CHANDODE, Greetings to you, from Globex Courier Service, We are proud to inform you that, we are in possession of...

P
6:09 am

Globex Courrier International - Shipping price

My identification is:
Ref: XYL /26510460037/05
Batch: 24/00319/IPD
Winning number:YM/09788/60

Gained this identification from Mr Elton Mills, who asserted that I have been awarded a cheque with the value of 500, 000.00 GB Pounds. Actually, this is not a complaint in the normal sense. I am a Rwandan, and the Courier Company is asking me to give them 550.00 Pounds in order to enable them the shipment of that precious paper. For me It is beyond my force and I asked if there is no where I can ensure them that at the delivery of the cheque I pay them for the shipment.

Yours, Faithfully,