Golden Credit ScoresFraud

H

I recently received email from the company Golden Credit Scores. They offered to check their links and won a prize. After I checked one link, they charged my account for $35. I have no idea how they found my personal information and bank account, but I want to return money back. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

chrishop Jun 22, 2014

I agree this company seems to be extremely sketchy. I just made a complaint on this site. The street address is identical to yours, but in Cleveland, OH. Hope you get yours resolved.

• Am
    aman1325 Sep 19, 2016

Thank you for using the Better Business Bureau's Online Complaint System.
    Your complaint has been assigned case # 37359.
    Correspondence regarding this complaint will be emailed to : [email protected]
    Please print a copy of this for your records.

Filed on : September 19 2016

Golden Scores, LLC
    633 Chestnut St STE 600
    Chattanooga TN [protected]

Complaint Description:
    Goldencreditscore.com and realtystore.com are both fraud companies. Seem to be playing with customer's money!!! I was looking for rent to own properties and got a call from this website. They said if i pay $1.69 they will send me details of few properties as per the details i gave. After paying this amount they vanish and start charging your card $49.60 and $49.95 from 2 different website accounts. As soon as you notice and complain they dont try to justify but just cancel the service. THEY SEEM TO BE RUNNING BUSINESS BASED ON THE FACT THAT LOT OF PEOPLE DONT NOTICE AND ON THE FACT THAT THEY ALWAYS HAVE LOT OF MONEY OF CUSTOMERS IN FLOAT WHICH THEY CAN USE !!! PLEASE SHUT DOWN SUCH FRAUD COMPANIES>

Your Desired Resolution:
    I WANT ALL MY MONEY $215 BACK AND $500 HARASSMENT CHARGES!! TOTAL $715 REFUND

This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It is our policy to allow the business 14 working days to respond to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.

What would you like to do next?
    View the status of your complaint
    Return to the BBB Homepage BBB Privacy Policy

• Tr
    Tracey Seekins May 11, 2017

I'm also getting screwed by Golden Credit Score! They got my husband and I for $29.95! I've gotten my credit approved but now two weeks have gone by and we have not received the credit in our account!! I'm so upset that they are getting away with this sort of business of screwing people of their hard earned money!
    Tracey & Rick
    Revere, Ma

Christie Ingle Jul 05, 2017

I have also been charged 29.99 for these charges..this company need to be shut down. They are nothing more but a bunch of frauds.

• St
    Stephanie5142 Sep 25, 2019

I would like for them to stop trying to charge a card i no longer have cause i am teally getting tired of these txts coming to my phone because it is starting to be real annoying and i believe i cancelled it anyway aftet the free trail.was over so why am i still getting theses txts and notification

• Ty
    Tyrone Gilchrist Sep 19, 2020

I don’t know who or what golden credit score is but they keep trying to take 39.99 off my card