Golden Credit ScoresFraud

H

I recently received email from the company Golden Credit Scores. They offered to check their links and won a prize. After I checked one link, they charged my account for $35. I have no idea how they found my personal information and bank account, but I want to return money back. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Ta
    TamRonL Aug 12, 2021

At 6 O'Clock this morning my cash app send me an alert letting me know that I didn't have the $39.90 that I tried to pay this bill due Golden Credit Scores cash tag 3gldscr.com. I immediately sent a message to cashapp denying my so called attempt to pay this rip off company anything. I've never even heard of them. I'm waiting for their office to open BCUZ I fully intend for them to tell me hth they obtained my cash app info. And I've read OMG so many places that have complaints on this company. BBB, on here, Ripped Off Report.com. These people falsely advertise they rip people off they are shady sideways slack [censored] worthless company. Especially as hard as it is for people to make it since all this pandemic started. And these are the very people that feed off of that. Supposedly if they get you a report from all three credit reporting agencies some online lenders supposedly will guarantee you'll get the loan. All this Golden Credit Scores company is is a third partner. Most online lenders are nothing but brokers that take your info and send it out to multiple lenders to try and see if they can get you approved for a loan. But 99% of these do called brokers want you to get verified and then pay only a dollar to get your up to date credit scores from all three reporting companies. Then when you pay the"" dollar"" you supposedly get you up to date scores bcuz that will assure you get the loan. Then in slithers companies like this slimy [censored] Golden Credit Scores company as a THIRD PARTY that you know nothing about. They get your bank info when you pay you dollar to get you 3 credit bureau yup yup date credit scores. You know for that guaranteed loan. These scum bags bank that no one is going to read pages and pages of that fine print and that's how they manage to get so much money from unsuspecting people. And TBH on some they simply use ummm creative practices to get the info and try to take the money out of bank account. Or cash apps. Well they have really messed up. Bcuz I have bad health and this about pushed me over the edge. I mean FORTY DOLLARS FOR SOME BULLCRAP. I've never even put my cash app card number on anything other than paying a bill. But never a reoccuring bill. I do not pay any thing other than a one time bill which I do online or via phone as a one time payment. So I hope these fine folks are prepared to pay my er visit from me falling out and almost seeing Elizabeth Fred Stanford style. This company needs to not only be shut down but also prosecuted and forced to pay back every penny they've ever taken from anyone. Prayerfully I'll be able to get in touch with them and get this resolved and find out just how they got my info. And it better have been legally.

• Ty
    Tyrone Gilchrist Sep 19, 2020

I don’t know who or what golden credit score is but they keep trying to take 39.99 off my card

• St
    Stephanie5142 Sep 25, 2019

I would like for them to stop trying to charge a card i no longer have cause i am teally getting tired of these txts coming to my phone because it is starting to be real annoying and i believe i cancelled it anyway aftet the free trail.was over so why am i still getting theses txts and notification

Christie Ingle Jul 05, 2017

I have also been charged 29.99 for these charges..this company need to be shut down. They are nothing more but a bunch of frauds.

• Tr
    Tracey Seekins May 11, 2017

I'm also getting screwed by Golden Credit Score! They got my husband and I for $29.95! I've gotten my credit approved but now two weeks have gone by and we have not received the credit in our account!! I'm so upset that they are getting away with this sort of business of screwing people of their hard earned money!
    Tracey & Rick
    Revere, Ma

• Am
    aman1325 Sep 19, 2016

Thank you for using the Better Business Bureau's Online Complaint System.
    Your complaint has been assigned case # 37359.
    Correspondence regarding this complaint will be emailed to : [email protected]
    Please print a copy of this for your records.

Filed on : September 19 2016

Golden Scores, LLC
    633 Chestnut St STE 600
    Chattanooga TN [protected]

Complaint Description:
    Goldencreditscore.com and realtystore.com are both fraud companies. Seem to be playing with customer's money!!! I was looking for rent to own properties and got a call from this website. They said if i pay $1.69 they will send me details of few properties as per the details i gave. After paying this amount they vanish and start charging your card $49.60 and $49.95 from 2 different website accounts. As soon as you notice and complain they dont try to justify but just cancel the service. THEY SEEM TO BE RUNNING BUSINESS BASED ON THE FACT THAT LOT OF PEOPLE DONT NOTICE AND ON THE FACT THAT THEY ALWAYS HAVE LOT OF MONEY OF CUSTOMERS IN FLOAT WHICH THEY CAN USE !!! PLEASE SHUT DOWN SUCH FRAUD COMPANIES>

Your Desired Resolution:
    I WANT ALL MY MONEY $215 BACK AND $500 HARASSMENT CHARGES!! TOTAL $715 REFUND

This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It is our policy to allow the business 14 working days to respond to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.

What would you like to do next?
    View the status of your complaint
    Return to the BBB Homepage BBB Privacy Policy

chrishop Jun 22, 2014

I agree this company seems to be extremely sketchy. I just made a complaint on this site. The street address is identical to yours, but in Cleveland, OH. Hope you get yours resolved.