Menu
Golden Credit Scores
reviews & complaints

Golden Credit Scores
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

8 complaints
0 resolved 8 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Golden Credit Scores. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
E
7:41 pm

Golden Credit Scores - Golden Credit Score.Com

Hello my name is Esperanza Fuentes

I don't a understand why are you charging my card when I have never gave promision to charge me i need you to please refund my money i have to use of this credit place i don't even use it please return my money you can even check and you'll see that i don't use stuff like this please i need my money to pay my bills ...I was billed on 6-12-22 and on 6-14-22. For the amount of 39.90$

Desired outcome: Please refundMy email [email protected]

J
2:27 pm

Golden Credit Scores - Unauthorized transactions from my bank account

You have ether taken or tried to take money out of my bank account several times a week for several months now I k ow that you took2 payments out last week that I did not approve and I Any all of my money Rufus's back into my account you haven done nothing but make me suffer and I'm fixing to drop a law suit on your lap if I don't get my refund my name is Jerald Dollar and I am a disables vet on a very low fixed income and I will go to the news with this and how I have had to go hungry be, cause you taking no at out of my account

Desired outcome: I any my money refunded back in my account

M
2:44 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is mary ann petersen. I was trying to get a small loan. The company that I was working with wanted me to have my credit score and my credit reports. So golden credit score popped up on my phone saying, free credit score, but it was not free, not free at all. So I put in there info that was required of me to do. At no point did this site tell me that...

R
6:22 pm

Golden Credit Scores - Golden credit score

My bank was billed $39.90...I want a refund and what ever account has my info closed now and they took another 7 out of another account how's that possible ...my cash app needs to be refunded my cash app.is $greenblonde. My name is Rebekah Chamberlin..my phone is 386 516 3219. I don't know what email their using but my cash app was charged and my Chime ...

Desired outcome: I want account they have with my info closed with a full refund

A
12:49 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Golden Credit Scores - Golden credit scores.com

They are trying to charge my card $39.90 literally was not authorized or agreed to and have tried about 30 times now and thank god I have no money on my card in my account however I will soon and I am going to be very upset because I do not know how to stop them from from taking this money ! This should not be allowed I want the charge stopped immediately my name is Alisha Langerak they are trying to take it out of my cash app debit account my phone number is +14437540768 thanku

D
5:38 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I get a surprise withdraw on my son's bank account saying $39.00 has been taking out and contacting them is a waste of time. So Monday I will be going to the bank and pressing charges against them for unlawful withdraw without authorization. My son is 10 years old and this is his disability insurance account. How they get this information to do this I don't know.

View 0 more photos
D
11:59 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I called Golden Credit Scores in May 2016 to cancel my membership and as of Dec.2016 my credit card is still being charged. I've called them and they put me on hold and never come back to take my call. Cancellation # C-9801736. I'm requesting a refund of $29.95 from May 2016 through Dec. 2016. I was told I was being transferred to a supervisor but the call was never answered.

H
3:50 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently received email from the company Golden Credit Scores. They offered to check their links and won a prize. After I checked one link, they charged my account for $35. I have no idea how they found my personal information and bank account, but I want to return money back. Maybe someone has any idea how to track this seller and return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

Golden Credit Scores contacts