GoldCar Rentalcar rental

Rental [protected] Garry Bainbridge.
I ordered a car from 22nd to the 28th of September, I prepaid for this with a free extra driver(which I did not need) and full to full fuel on the contract, I took out annual cover from the uk.

When I arrived in Malaga a goldcar representative there was, I presumed, very efficient, I stated that I did not need cover as had already purchased. He said that I had already prepaid but he needed a credit card for a deposit for the fuel not being returned full and also a deposit for the bodywork in case of damage, both of which would be fully refunded when the car was checked, and an email would be sent to confirm this.

I returned the vehicle with a full tank of fuel and no marks on the bodywork.
Three days later no email or refund was forthcoming so I rang goldcars uk number and spoke to birmingham airport goldcar.
I was shocked to hear that I had been charged for an extra driver even though this was free of charge on my prepaid contract and also wasn't required, also charged for smart return without petrol, which my prepaid contract clearly states I wanted full to full fuel, and finally an insurance policy called cover super flex which I never asked for as I had stated I didn't need insurance.
None of this was written on the paperwork given to me or voiced by the representative.
I was then flabbergasted to read on twitter and facebook that this seems to be goldcars business model to add extra charges.

Ga