GoldCar Rentallack of response/lack of invoice

S Jan 11, 2020 Review updated:

Good Afternoon,
In November 2019 I hired a car from Goldcar in Gibraltar. At the time of the rental, I chose not to take Goldcars insurance as I had an annual collision damage waiver policy in the UK.
Unfortunately during the rental, I had an accident which was totally my fault and involved damage to the front number of the vehicle.
At the end of the rental, I informed the car hire company of the damage caused.
Since November, I have tried on numerous occasions(phone and email) to get an invoice which shows the cost incurred. I subsequently received 2 invoices- one for €385 and one for €350! The first showing for the damage, the second incorrectly showed €350 for the rental.
The rental was only €22 which I paid for separately.
I need an invoice to show €735 which is the total amount that Goldcar have charged me so that I can make a claim in the UK but Goldcar refuse to answer my emails and telephone calls (which I have made 8) are a total waste of time- staff are rude and unhelpful. The last time I called them, the phone was slammed down on me.
I am not asking for a lot- just the correct invoice so that I can claim my money back.
I look forward to hearing from you.

• Um is not an answer! Jan 11, 2020

YOU SHOULDNT GET ANY MONEY BACK! you caused the accident using a rental, borrowed car! you're lucky your country is still allowing you to HAVE a license.

• Um is not an answer! Jan 11, 2020

I think as with your regular car and insurance, you need to inform the insurance company as soon as possible.

returning a car to the rental place at the end of your need for it and saying: oh, btw, I got into an accident [in this case caused as per your confession on here, genius]. NOT COOL!