[Resolved] GoIbiboairline ticket

I Sep 10, 2018

First time I booked from GoIbibo a ticket which was clearly showing Refundable and I booked it based on that information. But when I canceled 48hrs before they refused to give me any refund and said it's Jetairways decision not to give return. When I spoke with JetAirways helpline, Himanshu told me it is completely the travel agent responsibility and decision. This is how they take the customers for granted. No consideration for an expensive international ticket . They just refused to refund on a refundable ticket. This is a scam and this is how they take the customers on a nice trip and fool them . I will never use GoIbibo ever again and of course spread the word as we always use MakeMyTrip and Cleartrip and never faced such problems ever.

GoIbibo

• Resolution Statement

• GoIbibo Customer Care's Response · Sep 14, 2018

Hi Itsruks,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. In reference to your concern, please be advised that we have checked and found that the correct refund has been processed now.

The refund will be credited within next 5-7 business days.

Below is the screenshot for reference:

8585623 GOFLIIOS70f421536155260 refund flight success (None) mmt_paas 21955 C1394900960111100 [protected] [protected]@gmail.com [protected] cancel ios Sept. 13, 2018, 7:05 p.m. Sept. 13, 2018, 7:05 p.m. 6502257

Assuring you best of our services.

Regards,