The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved GMPartsDirect.com — return plicy
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I ordered a replacement seat cushion for my Grand Am using the part number off their website. Well the part ended up being the wrong part due to their wrong part number. The correct part is no longer made and they or GM must have substituted a different part that was only off by one number but it will not fit in the seat properly. I'm sure the number was substituted in order to try and get rid of the seat cushions they had in stock. Gmpartsdirect.com will not take the part back because i did not verify the part number before i ordered it. There is no way to verify the number by phone since they have no phone customer service, only email. I'd love to use some choice words about what i think of them but i will only say that i will never ever order from them again for myself or my friend's cars.
Do Not Trust Their Part Numbers on anything special order or really any part because i read that it is a pain to return any part. If you are in a rush for a part, do not bother with them because the whole idea of having to email them to verify part numbers is nutty.
More GMPartsDirect.com Complaints & Reviews
- GMPartsDirect.com - Slow order process
- GMPartsDirect.com - Don't do business with these people
- Flow Buick GMC of Winston-Salem / GMPartsDirect - online purchase
- GMPartsDirect - online parts order
- GMPartsDirect.com - online sales
- GM Parts direct Flow Auto - poor service and shipping
- GM Parts Direct - selling auto parts that don't work, advertising a return policy that is nothing but a run around.
- GMPartsDirect.com - automotive parts