The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Gmac Auto — repossession
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Received letter from GMAC on June 11, 2009 that stated they could reduce one or two of my payments on my lease. I called, got approved to skip two payments and was told I did not need to send another payment until August. So, that's what I did. Two days after making my August payment my car was repoed. After speaking with customer service I was informed that I was 80+ days late on my payment. Explained to cust. service about the letter that I had received. They said that they had no record of me ever being approved. Spoke with the gentleman who had approved me to skip two payments. He apologize admitted it was GMAC's fault and said that it had "slipped through the cracks". Well, I was without a car and my purse and had to miss work to get my car from the towing company. Had to end up paying for the two car payments that I was told I could skip plus all towing and storage fees. Needless to say, I am very upset. In addition my credit report now shows that I have a repossed vehicle even though I paid for and picked up my vehicle the very next day. Is there anything I can do to get this off of my credit? I can't wait to return my leased Cadillac on November 13th and will never use GMAC again.
More Gmac Auto Complaints & Reviews
- Gmac - lien release
- Defrauded By Gmac Loss Mitigation Department, Gmac Mortgage, 800 - 850 - 4622, 800 - 766 - 4622 - federal fraud
- Gmac Now Ally Finance - repo'd truck
- Gmac Mortgage - no customer service!
- Gmac - repossession!
- Gmac Mortgage - phone payment debited twice, run-arround about refund
- Gmac Smartlease - gmac smartlease is taking advantage of innocent people
- Gmac Real Estate Timeshare Division - false advertisements
- Gmac Smartlease - overcharged
- Gmac Td - fraud - misrepresentation