Global Vacation NetworkAir plane tickets

S

My wife and I went to a presentation for this vacation club. They promised us two free airline tickets if we attended worth up to $1400.00. When we finished the general presentation and pressure one-on-one sales pitch, we told them that this was not for us. We asked them about the plane tickets, they told us we need to fill out the bonus sheet and they would send us the tickets.. SURPRISE.! It is impossible to get any tickets. We made multiple phone calls and all we got was a run around.
They also gave us special vacation "gifts" but if you try to redeem them, they all have an upfront fee.
If you get one of these notices that 'You qualify for two free ticket" DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.!

• Di
    Divadelite Apr 07, 2015

We lost money on the tickets, they took deposits and have refused to pay them back. We have invested $3000 and have seen nothing for our money. I think everyone needs to contact the State Attorney Generals Office. This is a predatory scam. We have been continually lied to. It always seems to be peak season. I don't believe that the companies that they say they are working with aren't part of their, Global Vacation Networks, own company. What a bunch of rats.

• Ve
    Verne B May 21, 2013

We did the same. Signd up for $3K for year of benefits. Sent in $50 for "free" airplane tickets. Could not use vacation spots within two weeks of any holiday, so that wiped out most months! Sent cashiers check, as they requested but got nothing, not even a receipt. Today, we received a reminder to renew for less than $400 for services for this coming year. That would mean just another few dollars to get absolutely NOTHING in return. Good luck to you if you get suckered by them like we did. Too bad Florida has no laws that prevent outfits like this from scamming its citizens. Thieves protect thieves, it appears.
    Verne Berube

• Bu
    buster cloud Aug 16, 2012

I got suckered also, our local news is doing a story on the 11pm new tonight in reference to Global Vacation Network. I'm going to call the reporter that's doing the story and see if anything can be done to get my money back.

• Bl
    bliska Aug 03, 2012

They took our $6000.00 and we never saw a thing!!! Just like youi we got nothing but we cut a big loss. Wish I knew how to get to them to get some of our money back as we have never gotten a thing from them free or other wise!!! We were very stupid!!!

• Am
    americajrdetroit Feb 09, 2012

I would encourage you to comment on these two stories I wrote: