Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Travel & Vacations Global Discovery Vacations the free vacation offered with signing up with global discovery vacations is a rip-off

Global Discovery Vacations review: the free vacation offered with signing up with global discovery vacations is a rip-off

F
Author of the complaint
8:19 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The free vacation offered with signing up with Global Discovery Vacations is a rip-off. Global Discovery Vacations knows this and says it is all Celebrity Productions fault. We paid our $70 for both the cruise and free airline tickets. We recieved neither. Calls on the phone are never answered. After many months and many attempts to get get what I was promised. We are out $140 out, wasted multiple hours trying to get what was promised and ended up extremely mad and frustrated. In the end we just gave up. Global Discovery should make good on our loss and Celebrity Productions should be investigated.

More Global Discovery Vacations complaints & reviews

3 comments
A
Oct 30, 2010 5:22 am EDT

Hi,

My name is Jason Rzucidlo and I am the Owner & Web Designer of AmericaJR.com. I received lots of complaints about the Global Vacation Network so I decided to do some investigating. I encourage you read and comment on these articles before attending a GVN sales presentation:

http://americajr.com/news/globalvacationnetwork0314.html (You can also view all of the documents you will be required to sign in a PDF file)

Many of the GVN offices will show you a phony BBB rating that is not their true rating. Always check BBB ratings at www.bbb.org.

Secondly, GVN is offering huge prizes like Lincoln Navigators that are impossible to win. They are only giving away 1 and your chances to win it are 1 in a million. So if they told you that you won one, you probably didn't.

Good luck in your travels.

Jason

E
Oct 07, 2010 4:37 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Forehmier

My name is Eric Stout, I am the Operations Manager for Global Connections. If you have questions about a promotion you received from one of our distributors, you are more than welcome to contact me and I be happy to assist you. My direct phone number is [protected].

Eric Stout
Operations Manager
Global Connections, Inc.

B
Sep 22, 2010 11:34 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If anybody needs assistance with the Global Discovery Vacations membership. please email me @ [email protected]
Global is a great company with thousands of satisfied users. Rated A+ by the BBB. If you have an issue with the gifts offered by promo marketing companies, please contact the marketing company that contacted you, Global does not have an internal marketing department. I can help you!
Thanks and Godspeed.
Michael Cantrell
www.globalreppro.com
[email protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

84 complaints