Getflexseal.comStay away from these guys

M

As you already know, people are having a problem with this site. I basically wanted to use this product really bad but I am not interested in paying that type of money for a can or even two cans for that matter even though I really love the convincing commercial. So since many on this site has ordered it, I don't mind buy a can for $10 if you wanna get rid of it. This is for the ones who got 6 cans and didn't order but 1 can. And know that I won't be mad at you if you feel I am trying to get over. I just think the amount on the site is too high and the S&H is too high as well. But if somebody got their money back and still wants to get rid of some of those cans, let me know.

• Wi
    Winon Ceton Sep 07, 2017

To all that have had problems with these, Web sites on Tv, well most Walmart stores carry these, As seen on Tv products. Cut out the middle man and save some money and go to Walmart. I went there to get 2 cans of the Flex seal spray to line a bath tub. Each can cost 12.95 and no shipping and handling charges. They also carry the tape and can .

• Sc
    Scan Detector 1 Aug 13, 2012

I too have been burned by these TV Offers! I was going to check into Flex Seal for a shed that the roof was leaking, but knowing what I do from past orders from TV Offers, where they say one thing on television, and during checkout they try to upsell by offering products that are not even related, or parts of the product that should be included, plus the overpriced shipping and handling... plus, some call you the day after to try and get you to agree to a free trial offer where you get free gas, yet you are paying for it and have to call once you agree to cancel it. These people are marketing pest, which I think should be legally unlawful in someway, and seen as harassment, and just poor salesmanship. They falsely advertise, then try to rip off the customer in their spider web marketing system, then they are hard to contact besides, like my ordeal with Ridex and their pest plug-in's.. Where's the government or law? Isn"t false advertising illegal? It used to be. Yet I see so much of this stuff in must of the businesses, yet we are to believe that our president hates business? These people are more like crooks. they have corrupted the businesses to a point that it is no longer a question of what they are doing, it is right out in front of everyone that cares to see it.

• Da
    David Earl Oct 19, 2011

I'm glad I checked out the complaints posted. Started to order a couple of cans of the stuff and saw that they charged an additional $9.95 for shipping the "free" can. Outrageous! The Public Service Commission should be notified.

• Up
    UPSET PERSON Oct 14, 2011

I had this same problem with another as seen on tv product, it was a pet pad, it was suppose to be 19.95 and ended up costing me 75.oo.I was so mad and could not get anyone on the phone to talk to about it.That is why i never order off tv anymore. I think it is a sham that people want to be so disaunest and rip people off like that, I work hard for my money and than you have people like that that want to rip you off it makes me sick, but i guess you live and learn.

Marrek Sep 09, 2011

Same Here. Deceptive web site, all legitimate sites allow you to review your order after it was submitted. Stay away from these bait and switch sites.

• Dm
    Dmitru Aug 29, 2011

Doubled the order (unauthorized) and charged $9.95 per can shipping/handling which came to $59.70 OUTRAGEOUS! Will never buy from them again. Total bill was $119.67 BOUGHT BECAUSE OF TV OFFER.