Getclickedon.co.uk — Fake scam money theft
My mother received notification from the bank that 4x payments of £460 had left the account on the same day. Getclickedon.co.uk had taken this money and when speaking to someone called Mark Graham on [protected]) he said that there must have been a computer systems glitch. They said they would return my call to refund the money but guess what they never did, luckily it went out of a Visa Credit Card, so Barclays Bank took over and refund the money and are now in the process of speaking to the police regarding this as they have traces of the money and accounts.
We never wanted the service with them and said that we was already 6 months into a service we knew NOTHING about, and that so far we owed them a further £650, all bank accounts FROZEN, and locked we tried contacting them daily but still no answer,
I BET THE ADDRESS IS EVEN FAKE TOO!!!
TOTAL SCAM - FAKE AND FRAUD COMPANY
More Getclickedon.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Get Clicked On - Scam
- Getclickedon.co.uk - Total fake and scam
- Getclickedon.co.uk - They don't work with Google and steal money from customers
- Getclickedon.co.uk - They fooled me and I haven't received any promised services
- Get Clicked On - Taking money
- Getclickedon.co.uk - Thieves!
- Getclickedon.co.uk - They steal from your card and don't provide ordered stuff
- Get Clicked On - Advertising
- Getclickedon - Clothing order