[Resolved] Getaroom — reservations
Borderline Fraudulent. AVOID!
Post prices marginally lower than what the hotel charges directly, and then tack on inordinate fees that are not explicitly disclosed. I consider that the MO of scam artists. If you've been had, no matter what they claim or try to charge you for a cancellation fee, do NOT accept. Take it up with your credit card company; no worries!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Getaroom Customer Care's Response · Oct 23, 2019
We do apologize for this experience. Please provide your confirmation number starting with an R# so we may reach out to you directly. Our goal with your review is to promptly work for your satisfaction resulting in your improving the star rating. Thank you.
More Getaroom Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Getaroom - I have a charge on my credit card that needs explaining. the name listed is cci*hotel reservation 855-707-6654 tx
- [Resolved] Getaroom.com - wrong room trickery 
- [Resolved] Getaroom.com - no refund 
- [Resolved] Getaroom - tax recovery charges and service fees
- Getaroom.com - huge scam 
- Getaroom.com - sucks!! 
- [Resolved] Getaroom - internet hotel booking service
- [Resolved] Getaroom - online booking
- [Resolved] Getaroom - hotel reservation
- [Resolved] Getaroom - misleading sales and pricing