[Resolved] Getaroomreservations

B Oct 19, 2019 Review updated:

Borderline Fraudulent. AVOID!

Post prices marginally lower than what the hotel charges directly, and then tack on inordinate fees that are not explicitly disclosed. I consider that the MO of scam artists. If you've been had, no matter what they claim or try to charge you for a cancellation fee, do NOT accept. Take it up with your credit card company; no worries!

• Resolution Statement

• Getaroom Customer Care's Response · Oct 23, 2019

We do apologize for this experience. Please provide your confirmation number starting with an R# so we may reach out to you directly. Our goal with your review is to promptly work for your satisfaction resulting in your improving the star rating. Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    Getaroom

• R
      Oct 21, 2019

What a rip off. Offers rooms at a lower price than other booking sites and then adds a totally outrageous booking and service fee. No mention of these fees prior to giving out information for booking. When I tried to call their (844) number I was hung up on during voice promps. When I did get a person they were very hard to understand due to their accent and upon trying to explain what I wanted to do I was hung up on again. Finally managed to get reservation cancelled after calling another (800) number and following the voice promps.