Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Travel & Vacations Getaroom Please get a full refund and don't ruin our honeymoon!!!

Getaroom  - Please get a full refund and don't ruin our honeymoon!!!

B
Author of the complaint
2:31 pm
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

confirmation number: R3384493118

Hi

I booked the reservation and called the hotel(Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel) reception to see if they can change my reservation.

I informed them the confirmation number and every information about my reservation(name, schedules, email address, etc), but they told me that there is no reservation with such information. They told me that when a customer books through a third-party site, they should be able to check the reservation information after 10~15 minutes.

I reached your customer care by phone, and the operator said that you cannot process the refund because the hotel is holding the payment, but the hotel said that they only charge us at the check-out. Also, The hotel not having the reservation still means that it's your company that's holding my money, not the hotel, and your customer care service was providing invalid information.

Knowing something is wrong, I googled around to find that there's a lot of people who had similar experiences.

I paid $456.67 to your site, and we do not have an actual reservation yet, meaning you did not fulfill the contract on your end so I rightfully request a full refund for my reservation. And I do not want your company to proceed or do anything further with our reservation besides giving us a full refund.

I booked this hotel and used your site for my honeymoon with my wife,

but it became a nightmare even before the wedding all because of this incident.

Please take care of this for us just once!

full refund

Helpful? 0 0
May 17, 2022 5:17 pm
We have provided a resolution regarding your review. An email has been sent to the email address associated with the reservation detailing this information. On behalf of the entire Customer Service department with Getaroom, we thank you for your feedback and apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this may have caused you. We take our customers’ reviews very seriously, and we’d like to thank you for updating your star rating for your customer service experience on ComplaintsBoard.

Getaroom
May 09, 2022 2:45 pm
We do apologize for this experience. A Customer Service Resolution Specialist will review your case and reach out to you. At Getaroom, we strive for exceptional customer service with friendly and knowledgeable agents ready to assist in any way they can. We take any lapse in our standards very seriously and will address this as soon as possible. Our goal with your ComplaintsBoard review is to promptly work for your satisfaction, resulting in your improving the star rating.

Getaroom

More Getaroom complaints & reviews

Getaroom - I have a charge on my credit card that needs explaining. the name listed is cci*hotel reservation 855-707-6654 tx
Getaroom - No refund
Getaroom - Wrong room trickery
Getaroom - Huge scam
Getaroom - tax recovery charges and service fees
Getaroom - Incorrect booking date
Getaroom - Sucks!!
Getaroom - room charge
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Getaroom - internet hotel booking service
Getaroom - online booking