Gerdt Furniture of Avon, Indianapoor treatment of customers

P

To whom it may concern, I went to gerdt furniture with my daughter to look at new sofa sets with the intention of buying one for my family room. I was in the store for at least 40 minutes. Not one time did anyone welcome us or ask us if they could be of assistance to us. Upon leaving the store three of the women that work there were sitting up front just laughing away until we got closer to them then all three looked down from us, no have a good evening or was there anything you were interested in? I know I was not dressed up or look like I could afford to shop there but there is an old saying about not judging a book by its cover. Not everyone dresses up before shopping and these ladies need to think about this. The treatment I and my daughter received from them cost the store a sale.