GenXGame.comUnauthorized credit card charge

G Jan 02, 2019

By mistake through misrepresentation I was charged for a free television viewing of the world juniors which is not even offered. I would like my card reimbursed and to cancel my so called free membership to this scam. This has occurred today, Jan. 02 2019. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com. The company that offered this is genxgame.com. Do I need to notify my credit card company and alert them to this unauthorized charge?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices