General Motors Corporation — nav update canada.
I find it totally robbery to have to pay 400$ for a disc. Why do I have to purchase from USA and pay another 85$ for shipping?? 250$ for a disc. This is totally robbery!! For the love of God GM protect your customers from this type of Robbery!!
Why would GM of Canada allow this???? Then I speak to a CSR and she told me to use my phone or sign up for onstar!!! Unbelievable totally unacceptable to train your employees to treat your customers in this fashion. I have been a proud owner of a Buick since 1982 but let me tell you NEVER AGAIN!!! so now I have a lovely Buick with a navigation system that is useless to me unless I pay 400$ for an update. I can't believe that GM is allowing this to happen.
More General Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- General Motors - bad service 
- Onstar / General Motors - forced use of onstar 
- General Motors Cadillac Escalade - spontaneous acceleration 
- General Motors - a/c issues 
- General Motors South Africa - opel astra peeling headlights 
- General Motors Corporation - 2016 buick enclave vin5gakvckd9gj187188
- General Motors Corporation - 2018 chevrolet traverse - rail dust/brake dust
- General Motors Corporation - 2011 gmc terrain
- General Motors Corporation - part replacement of same part within 10 months
- General Motors Corporation - 2015 chevrolet z71