General Electric Company — ge refrigerator service parts division refrigerator model gne25jskbfss
We purchased the above refrigerator a few years ago. The plastic piece that connects the handle to the freezer has broken 3 times due to its poor design. I need two little plastic parts to fix it but I cannot buy the plastic parts without purchasing the 3 handles for the refrigerator at $187 a whack. I now have 9 handles and the plastic pieces that connect the handle to the freezer door is broken again. We are in our 70s and have no children in our house. We bought the warranty but guess what. Handles are not covered. This is ridiculous. I have always had good luck with GE appliances over the years. My whole kitchen is GE. I did notice your new refrigerators have a totally different designed handle. Big surprise.
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information