General Electric Companyge bottom freezer refrigerator

I bought this refrigerator In late 2017, after about eight months, I had to call for service because it sounded like an airplane taking off. They sent a man out ( not very friendly, acted like it was a bother) he said it had ice caught in it from it defrosting a bit. He said someone must have left the door open. I wasn't sure if that happened but It might have. He removed some ice and it sounded better for a while, but it didn't last. I had to call services again and this time I know it didn't get left open we made sure of that! The same guy came out and still said it was ice. He said that I might have to clean it out and shut it down till it totally defrosts. I didn't have to do that because we lost our electric for a couple of days during a storm and it defrosted. It ran after that not totally quiet but it was a bit better. Then in July of this year (2019) it totally shut down. I woke up to the food in the freezer defrosting. We tried to restart it but it wouldn't restart. I had to put my frig. food in coolers with ice and take the freezer food to my sisters. When the same guy came out ( I had to wait almost a whole week for him to come) He said the computer says the frig. is working and that I didn't wait long enough for it to restart. So I asked why my food was thawing he said he didn't know and that he couldn't wait around all day to see if it would freeze or not. He said he would call me in the morning to find out how it's working, he never did! So it stayed running but I had to turn the temp. to the lowest setting to keep it freezing. Now again it's back to sounding like a airplane taking off it's so loud I have to turn my TV up over the noise and never wants to shut off . They said if I call services again that I'd have to pay for it. As far as I'm concern this refrigerator is a lemon and I shouldn't have to pay for having it fixed. I'm am ready to contact the BBB and any other social media that I can. Resolution; I want it fixed!

Ge