General Electric Company — warranty department incompetence
In my opinion if anyone purchases a GE residential appliance you're going to be disappointed.
I replaced a semi-new GE microwave with a band new microwave.
A couple of months later the microwave is tripping the breaker.
1- First service man comes out and says its not the microwave its the breaker.
Electrician to change the breaker. $300. (not the breaker)
2- 2nd attempt. Service man says its the door and switches and orders new parts without even checking the microwave.
3- I call up for repairs again and Im told im still waiting on one part due the 9th of January.
So I said send the tech on the 10th.
NOPE. They wont do it!!
I have to keep calling and scheduling appointments.
I anticipate the next repair will fail unless hes the luckiest service tech in the world.
So I just continue to call and get the run around.
I don't remember GE telling me to take my time paying for the microwave?
Again just my opinion... SAD SAD company
More General Electric Company Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture!
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level!
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information