Geico Insurancecustomer services, discrimination, disrespectful manager/sv name stacey

N

My name is Nadia Arroyo Padilla and my policy is under my phone number [protected]. Today 12/30/2017 I called Geico 0017 p.m. to verify why my Feb month was not showing available and to get info in how the drivers were listed. When I provided all the information to the representative, she made all the changes w/o me giving her an authorization. I asked to speak with a supervisor and she technically was forcing me to continue talking to her. But it gets better when she finally transfer me, Stacey which she said it was management, was worse. She literally almost forced me to have the representative on the line w/o my consent, she started laughing when I was requesting and explaining what just happen " repeating herself, and responding to me things that was for her convenience, she just kept laughing and saying since we were not getting any where in her sarcastic laugh she was disconnecting the call. I requested someone higher than her and she refused to do so, call again if you want to talk to someone again with her sarcastic laugh. After getting heat up because of the way she was laughing and just making fun, I asked for someone in Spanish and still refused and continue with her laugh. So more heated I'm getting after the frustration, she didn't even do anything to calm me down or for me to not get more and more aggravated. She just kept laughing obligating me to keep talking to her and then she said she will put a timer of 3 minutes to disconnect the call. Customer Services, professionalism, was the worse. I even told I will submit a report against her and she just started laughing saying go ahead. She got me so pissed on one moment, that I did say you have to be [censor] kidding, in that moment she actually started laughing even more saying "oh no, now you are using profanity " and kept laughing. She just kept getting more aggravated w/ no customer service how so ever. I will like to make a report on this supervisor/manager Stacey and would like to request this call to be heard and she can get consequences.

• Harold Softman Apr 17, 2019

At a family outing dinner event when a hail storm hit. 5 cars our family had in the lot. Hail damage on 4 of the cars ranged from $4300.00 to $5500.00.
    My prize Nissan Juke top of the line, oddly according to a new hire Geico adjuster, only received $2200.00 in damage. I contacted customer service to advise them we are considering purchasing a new car later in the summer. I also found thru a Geico repair PDR facility, it’s common for Geico to lowball the estimate if they know you do not plan to fix the car. My car did not have even a door ding before the hail. I only drove it 2700 miles last year. I wanted top trade in or sell price. NOW if I trade it, the dealer will say, your car has $4000.00 in hail damage we must deduct from the value. Geico CS said, their adjusters do not lowball even though there are many complaints on here and other sites. The large PDR facility owner advised me also, even if I chose to repair it, Geico WILL pay the facility for all the damage but they NEVER give all the money to the policy holder. He angrily stated, Geico wants them to do all the leg work then file a supplemental. I did my homework. I carefully counted 107 dents in my roof, hood, door and a couple on the rear quarter panel. According to all the web sites, expect to pay $40-$75 per dent depending on location. 90% are on my roof and hood so taking that into consideration using the low $40.00 per dent estimate. I should have received around $4300.00.
    Basically I received half minus my deductible which I carry $1000.00 as my last insurance claim was 33 years ago. Time to file a complaint with the insurance commission. Geico is cheap but they don’t pay properly.

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices