Geeks on Siteunethical behaviour/falsifying information

C

I was having some problems with my computer back in february. I kept getting a message that said something to the effect of "warning, your hard drive is about to fail, backup your files, etc." I suppose that should have been enough for me to heed the warning and take my computer to the local office depot to let them tell me what was going on, but not being tech savvy I decided to call geeks on site. I called them on 2/25 (I think) and they scheduled an appointment for 2/26/18 between 12 and 4. I was outside working in the yard and I came in at 3:20 pm, (still waiting on the tech) and I had a message from cs at geeks stating "your tech will be there between 11 am and 1 pm. I called cs back and told them that I had received a message stating the tech would be here between 11 and 1, it was now after 3 and he still had not come. Customer service said they would call the tech and find out what was going on. The tech called me around 3:30 and said he was"running late"but should be here by 4 pm. At 4:30 pm I received a call from my sister. I told her I was"waiting for the tech guy"and had been waiting for him all day. At about 4:45 he comes pulling into the driveway. He comes in, turns on my computer and says,"oh, I see what's wrong, you need a new hard drive". He sits here and looks at my computer and removes some things he said"I didn't need", we talk about everything from his new house to his daughter wanting a dog, etc. He has an invoice form in front of him. I see him scribbling stuff on it, he says,"here, just initial right here". I initialed the invoice and then he asks me if I have a copy machine so he can make a copy of the invoice to leave for me. I told him"no"I did not have a copy machine. He then said,"no problem, i'll e-mail you a copy as soon as I get home". He left at 4:25 pm. The next day someone from geeks calls me to discuss the service. He says something about the tech getting here at 3:00 pm and leaving at 5:30 pm. I stopped him right away and told him"that was not correct". He then proceeds to tell me,"well, look at your invoice, you initialed the times". I told him he did not leave me an invoice, he told me he would e-mail me a copy of the invoice but he did not. The guy then tells me,"i'll e-mail you a copy of the invoice". To this day I have not received an invoice from geeks and now I know why. When I disputed the $297.00 with my credit card company they received a reply from geeks, along with a copy of the invoice I never received. My credit card company in turn sent the copy of the invoice to me and it had the time of arrival"3:00 pm, my initials were next to this time and 5:30 pm as the time of departure, and the tech had forged my initials next to this time. They also stated "the customer has 1 hr. And 30 minutes left with us that she can use any time. This tech is a"contract"worker, he stated"when you get ready to put in a new hard drive, call me, I can do it for you and I am a lot cheaper than these guys". This guy was here less than 45 minutes, everything on the invoice was falsified plus he forged my signature. I did not understand why the tech or the geeks did not e-mail me an copy of the invoice, now I know why, it was all falsified. Of course my credit card company wants documentation from me before they will reverse the charges but I have none. I was given nothing in writing so I am stuck with a $297.00 charge. These people are crooks, [censored] and liars.