GearBubbleorder is a month old and no response from customer "support"

M

I ordered an item on November 25. When I ordered, GearBubble said it would take "10-14 days max" to produce the item. I was ordering a Christmas present so I thought I had plenty of time.

After three weeks I contacted the support e-mail to ask for an update; there was no response. Then I talked to their online chat, but they couldn't offer any more information. The agent directed me to a phone number, which was a recorded message instructing me to... send a message to the support e-mail.

There's no way this gift will make it before Christmas, but at this point I really want answers more than anything. Will they ever actually produce the item? Why is it delayed? When will it be shipped? Their silence makes me wonder if this is a scam company. I've wasted a lot of time, and I'm not going to be able to give the Christmas present I wanted to.

• Pa
    Patricia1999 Dec 22, 2016

Is that how you talk to your customers?? "Did you bother tracking the order on the website?" "Did you bother"? Are you serious? What is Gearbubble? A bunch of wanna-be's? A bunch of kids sitting around drinking wine and playing at being grown-ups? You talk to your customers like they are ignorant and dirt under your feet. You people are going to go out of business - and your customers will be applauding. By the way, "campaign" is a ridiculous term although you must think it's really cool. You people can be specific about NOTHING. You can't tell your customers anything because YOU don't know. You don't answer emails. You don't answer the phone. How many of you are there? 3? 2? You are depending on your suppliers -a bunch of start-ups at the very most. Close up, get your ducks in a row, and try again when you grow up.