Having problems with GearBubble?

6440 Sky Pointe Drive № 140-361
Las Vegas, Nevada
United States - 89131-4047

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GearBubble.

Complaints & Reviews

Gear Bubble LLCordered donald trump mugs and have not received product or any information

Transaction #gb_f8e7b0b125ce07d2 was given in confirmation e-mail to me.
Have had zero contact from gearbubble.com [protected] Nv since I placed and paid for the order, in the amount of 93.60 by Discover Card, on December 8th of 2016. I was told on the confirmation that the order was being submitted to somewhere to be made and that I would be notified when mugs were shipped.

• Li
      Linda_In_Michigan Jan 05, 2017

I had the same thing happen to me. Ordered 2 mugs for Christmas and was my account was charged in November, but no update since Nov 30. Emailed customer service, received their standard email and ticket was closed. Just emailed again for a refund. They really suck.

GearBubble — wife heart necklace

My husband ordered my necklace on November 24, 2016. Order number gb_f0fdaf4b2945b329. When I call the number...

GearBubbletransaction id #: ch_19qmlheri5j6h4cwqmtscgrq

I submitted an order for a heart necklace (wife) on 12/13/16. Checking on order yesterday gave me the same BS...
    Order #gb_14cce11e709283d4
    Status Updated Dec 13, 2016 & Dec 23, 2016
    Your order is being processed.
    We will update you when the item is shipped.

I ordered in time to get the order by at least this time. 24th. Yet nothing.

I made the mistake of making 2 more orders on the 23rd for Son/Daughter. I am probably looking at the same problem...in other words...I have been Scammed!

Michael Powell
    [protected]

GearBubbleordered the wife and daughter gold heart pendant

I ordered the two golden heart pendants on the 15th of December, the add said 7 days to deliver the product, I still have not gotten anything yet. No email on shipping or when it is going to be delivered. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I have tried to contact you for the past 4 days and no response yet please help me by calling me on [protected].

GearBubbleorder placed with gearbubble

OMG where do I start!!
        Order placed on the 8th December 2016 with them assuring delivery before Xmas
        Order placed.
        Next day recieved email conformation saying they are being made
        Week later chased up by email. No reply
        Tried their tracking route . They can't be assed to update it
        Since then I've sent 4/5 emails. Yep, no reply.
        Yesterday on the 23rd December, sent email begging and pleading just for an idea as to when or even round about delivery expected. No reply
        Today is the 24th December I know for sure now that this not happening
        I will be disappointing my wife and Daughter tomorrow with a nice surprise
        I have since emailed them yet again to say to stick um up where the sun doesn't shine and want an immeadate refund
        I advise anyone to not purchase anything from this shower of sh...t

GearBubblecustomer service

Never going to use this company again!
          Item was ok but a LOT smaller than expected (I could hardly read the writing on the necklace) but that's not the reason why I wouldn't use this company again.
          The price of the item(s) on the website aren't marked clearly enough - I had to pay a lot of postage to get this shipped to the UK which then got lost in the postal system when it arrived in the UK (I had a tracking number I could follow luckily).

I contacted customer support via their website about the issue of my missing item and they completely ignored me! Luckily I paid via paypal so put in a claim and surprise surprise they got in touch the very next day. They then expected me to chase this up with the post office to see where my item was - I'm the customer for God's sake. I shouldn't be expected to chase up my own missing item I didn't receive.
          A few days later I received a letter from the post office saying that I had to pay import charges for the item. It did NOT mention anything about this on the website.

So basically I had to wait 6 weeks before I received my item and due to the postage cost (and an extra £13 to pay in import charges!) my item actually cost twice as much as advertised.

Never again!

• Updated by Clive LJ · Dec 24, 2016

Do you represent this company?

• Updated by Clive LJ · Dec 26, 2016

It was 6 weeks before I received this (not that this has ANYTHING to do with you) so get a life!

• La
              Larry Boyer Dec 13, 2018

I placed a order November 16 I've been trying to find out when it will be delivered I finely found out it was delivered November 26 but I never got it The item # is 1AV92705D [protected] . I ordered this for Christmas & really would appreciate it if you settle this problem. Thank you Larry

• La
              Larry Boyer Dec 13, 2018

I placed my order on November 16 just found out today I was suppose to have delivered November 26 but I never received it . Item # 1AV92705D40194245 Would appreciate it if something could be done about this I purchased it for Christmas. Thank you Larry

GearBubble — daughter necklace ripoff

I ordered just one Daughter Necklace on December 14th. I received an immediate confirmation, followed by an...

GearBubble — daughter necklace

Ordered three Daughter Necklace on December 9th and never received them. I tracked them and it was sent back...

GearBubblecoffee mug with picture

I downloaded the picture I wanted on the mug. The picture is so dark it is barely recognizable. I am incredibly disappointed with the quality. I cannot believe the company would send something of such obviously poor quality without contacting me first to let me know how compromised the item would be. The mug was to be a very special Christmas gift for my husband with a picture of our son, a US Marine who is away from home this Christmas. This is terribly disappointing.

Gear Bubble LLCorder has been processing for 2 weeks and 5 days!!

I ordered 2 mugs from them on December 4th, 2016. It says on their website it could take up to two weeks to ship, which seems like a lot but I figured its the holiday season so that might very well be the case.

However it is now December 23rd and my status still says "PROCESSING".

I emailed them this past Tuesday and they said that due to the holiday influx it may take longer, but how in the world is an order for two mugs processing for 19 days?!
              (the holidays don't always happen in December and there is no way they could have possibly predicted the major influx in orders this month...) [yes sarcasm]

They were quick to respond to my email but nothing has been done. And my refund that I requested has yet to be addressed.

I am extremely dissatisfied. I will never order from them again and I will be sure to let anyone I hear of looking to order from them let them know this website is a complete scam with the worst service.

Mac Clark Dec 24, 2016

OMG where do I start!!
                  Order placed on the 8th December 2016 with them assuring delivery before Xmas
                  Order placed.
                  Next day recieved email conformation saying they are being made
                  Week later chased up by email. No reply
                  Tried their tracking route . They can't be assed to update it
                  Since then I've sent 4/5 emails. Yep, no reply.
                  Today is the 24th December I know for sure now that this not happening
                  I will be disappointing my wife and Daughter tomorrow with a nice surprise
                  I advise anyone to not purchase anything from this shower of sh...t

• De
                  debbie196350 Dec 30, 2016

Yep i am having the same exact problem you are! I ordered my mug on Dec. 3rd they took the money out of my account right away and i got an email on the 5th of Dec. that it was being made and still saying it is processing i have sent emails after emails and no replies! If i do not hear from them by Tuesday Jan.3rd 2017 i am going to my bank to file for a dispute!!!

• Ka
                  kazza1961 Jan 03, 2017

I ordered a mug on 30 December. I received an email to say that it was being processed and then another to say it had been shipped ( I live in Australia) using the FedEx Tracking number, the only information I can get is that it was in Sydney (I live in Melbourne) on 20 December and is in 'transit' with no scheduled delivery date. I am not impressed. I will not use Gear Bubble again and I will now seek a refund.

GearBubbleson necklace

I ordered a necklace for my son on Dec 9, 2016. The company promptly took my money, however I have not received any thing to date. Only a email saying that order is processing. This is a Christmas present, however I guess my son will not be receiving it this Christmas. If a company cannot deliver, the decent thing to do is to let customers know that their product will not be delivered.

GearBubble — gearbubble as a seller

I was recently a seller on Gear Bubble. I created a store on the site in August and didn't make a penny!...

GearBubbleson necklace

I received a package that was not only empty but was never sealed from the company. This necklace was a christmas gift for my son. I tried calling customer service but all i get is the answering machine and not able to leave a message. I am very frustrated over this situation! I would appreciate it if you would send another one via express overnight delivery free of charge since i have already paid for it once and recieved an empty unsealed package! Thank you in advance.

• Pg
                      Pgillis75 Dec 22, 2016

I got the same thing. The post office labeled it damaged and showed me the envelope which had been opened or not sealed at all during the delivery. I sent a picture of the envelope via email and explained it to them that there was nothing in it. I still have yet to receive a response and they sure didn't waste any time taking the money from my card when I placed the order..

GearBubble — order not received

On November 17, 2016 I ordered 2 Tee shirts, Order #: gb_87e2ba146bedcf98 Transaction ID #...

GearBubbleheart pendant necklace

I received notification by e-mail that my order was mailed on 12-15-2016. Everytime I try to track my order it keeps coming up that it can not find my order. They promptly took their money out of my account. Now I can not reach anyone. I called their number posted and all I get is a recording and then disconnected. I want my money back or the item I purchased. Preferably before Christmas.

Chris Groll Dec 21, 2016

I have exrienced the same problems. Ordered some necklace charms on November 11th for Christmas presents and the order kept showing " in Process". I contacted gear bubble 3 times asking for a ship date and they could not provide one. On December 18th I emailed again asking for a ship date by Christmas or I would cancel and they just emailed me back with " your order has been cancelled.

I am now looking for the executives email.

GearBubblenecklace

I ordered this necklace for my wife, not what I expected . The quality was poor, and the message on the necklace cannot be read unless you have a magnifying glass. I notified them to either send me a return label or a RMA number. I want to return a get refunded. As of this date, no reply. Please take care of this matter.They gave me a request number 57854. Thank You Gary Cohen

GearBubbleorder not received - order # gb_01c305c3a6711f8c

It's been nearly 1 month since I ordered a pendant for my son for christmas. Well, christmas is just about here and I have no pendant. I am a single mother with limited funds.

I want my item or refunded in full w/i 10 days or I am filing a complaint with the bbb as well as hitting media, social media and maybe even a small claims suit (Worth the cost just to prove my point).

It's just not fair. Thanks to this error, my son will have nothing to open up on christmas day.

GearBubble — ordered a christmas gift - mug

I ordered a gift mug for my Father in Law on November 12th, 2016 and as of 12/20/16 I still have not...

GearBubble — order is a month old and no response from customer "support"

I ordered an item on November 25. When I ordered, GearBubble said it would take "10-14 days max" to produce...

GearBubble — to my son necklace

I'm so pissed right now I place my order on 12/8/2016 gearbubble.com as you can see that's when they took my...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices