Complaints & Reviews

ordered donald trump mugs and have not received product or any information

Transaction #gb_f8e7b0b125ce07d2 was given in confirmation e-mail to me.
Have had zero contact from gearbubble.com [protected] Nv since I placed and paid for the order, in the amount of 93.60 by Discover Card, on December 8th of 2016. I was told on the confirmation that the order was being submitted to somewhere to be made and that I would be notified when mugs were shipped.

• Li
    Linda_In_Michigan Jan 05, 2017

I had the same thing happen to me. Ordered 2 mugs for Christmas and was my account was charged in November, but no update since Nov 30. Emailed customer service, received their standard email and ticket was closed. Just emailed again for a refund. They really suck.

[Resolved] wife heart necklace

My husband ordered my necklace on November 24, 2016. Order number gb_f0fdaf4b2945b329. When I call the number provided, I get a recording that tells me to email. When I email I get an automated message telling me my request is being reviewed. It is now December 24 and I still have no necklace. There is a tracking number but it is useless. At this point I just want my money back and never to hear the name "gearbubble" again.

RESOLVED

• GearBubble's response · Jun 14, 2018

The order for the necklace, gb_f0fdaf4b2945b329, was refunded on 12/29/2016.

• Wine Is Good Dec 25, 2016

What does the tracking number tell you? It is probably stuck in customs, and if you call them with the tracking number, it might shake it loose.

• Bo
    Bobbi Cassibo Jan 19, 2017

Did you get your refund?

• Al
    albertbailey Jun 13, 2018

On May 7th. I purchased a necklace for my wife. The money has been deducted from my checking acc. I was hoping to get it in time for Mother's Day, and Father's Day is a week away and still I haven't received the necklace. My name is Albert Bailey, address 3001 Yorktowne Dr, Laplace, LA 70068. Cell phone 504-812-4725, e-mail address [email protected] I need someone to contact me or put my money back in my account, if not I'm going to contact the Better Business Berea. You people have no business advertising if you can't deliver.

• Ge
    GearBubble Jun 14, 2018

@albertbailey Hello Albert,
    Upon checking, the necklace you ordered was shipped on May 22nd. The shipping times on this item are 10-15 business days and that time does not include weekends or holidays. The latest status on your tracking, you can view here: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=9400136897846384225775

June 9, 2018, 10:00 am
    Insufficient Address
    LA PLACE, LA 70069
    Your item was returned to the sender on June 9, 2018 at 10:00 am in LA PLACE, LA 70069 because of an incomplete address.

Your order had the address as Yorktowne Dr, Laplace, LA, , 70068, United States

We will refund this order for you. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

transaction id #: ch_19qmlheri5j6h4cwqmtscgrq

I submitted an order for a heart necklace (wife) on 12/13/16. Checking on order yesterday gave me the same BS...
Order #gb_14cce11e709283d4
Status Updated Dec 13, 2016 & Dec 23, 2016
Your order is being processed.
We will update you when the item is shipped.

I ordered in time to get the order by at least this time. 24th. Yet nothing.

I made the mistake of making 2 more orders on the 23rd for Son/Daughter. I am probably looking at the same problem...in other words...I have been Scammed!

Michael Powell
[protected]

ordered the wife and daughter gold heart pendant

I ordered the two golden heart pendants on the 15th of December, the add said 7 days to deliver the product, I still have not gotten anything yet. No email on shipping or when it is going to be delivered. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com. I have tried to contact you for the past 4 days and no response yet please help me by calling me on [protected].

order placed with gearbubble

OMG where do I start!!
Order placed on the 8th December 2016 with them assuring delivery before Xmas
Order placed.
Next day recieved email conformation saying they are being made
Week later chased up by email. No reply
Tried their tracking route . They can't be assed to update it
Since then I've sent 4/5 emails. Yep, no reply.
Yesterday on the 23rd December, sent email begging and pleading just for an idea as to when or even round about delivery expected. No reply
Today is the 24th December I know for sure now that this not happening
I will be disappointing my wife and Daughter tomorrow with a nice surprise
I have since emailed them yet again to say to stick um up where the sun doesn't shine and want an immeadate refund
I advise anyone to not purchase anything from this shower of sh...t

customer service

Never going to use this company again!
Item was ok but a LOT smaller than expected (I could hardly read the writing on the necklace) but that's not the reason why I wouldn't use this company again.
The price of the item(s) on the website aren't marked clearly enough - I had to pay a lot of postage to get this shipped to the UK which then got lost in the postal system when it arrived in the UK (I had a tracking number I could follow luckily).

I contacted customer support via their website about the issue of my missing item and they completely ignored me! Luckily I paid via paypal so put in a claim and surprise surprise they got in touch the very next day. They then expected me to chase this up with the post office to see where my item was - I'm the customer for God's sake. I shouldn't be expected to chase up my own missing item I didn't receive.
A few days later I received a letter from the post office saying that I had to pay import charges for the item. It did NOT mention anything about this on the website.

So basically I had to wait 6 weeks before I received my item and due to the postage cost (and an extra £13 to pay in import charges!) my item actually cost twice as much as advertised.

Never again!

• Updated by Clive LJ · Dec 24, 2016

Do you represent this company?

• Updated by Clive LJ · Dec 26, 2016

It was 6 weeks before I received this (not that this has ANYTHING to do with you) so get a life!

• Wine Is Good Dec 24, 2016

It was probably stuck in customs, which is your responsibility to contact since it is in the customs office of your country. No retailer can control your country's customs laws. As for postage, it is costly to ship internationally. Is this your first time?

• Wine Is Good Dec 25, 2016

Do I present the company? Hell no. People can know stuff without working for the company someone is complaining about.

The rules about buying internationally are pretty much the same no matter what country you are buying from or live in. The item must still go through customs, the item might still be charged duty/import taxes, and none of this is the responsibility of the store or the shipper. The BUYER is the one who is responsible for knowing the customs and import laws and duties charged by their country, NOT the seller. Those things are controlled by YOUR government. Which, you should know, since you live there.

THIS is directly from their website, had you taken the time to read it:

How long will it take for my item to get delivered?

Depending on the level of customization in your gear will vary the time it takes to get to you. You should get your item within 2-3 weeks of the campaign ending. This allows us time to process your order, properly custom make it for you, and get it shipped out. International orders can take a bit longer.

• Cl
    Clive LJ Dec 25, 2016

@Wine Is Good 2 to 3 weeks is still not 6 weeks like it took mine to arrive.
    Import taxes should be made VERY clear on the website which it isnt and I totally disagree about it being my responsibility to chase up postage no matter what country its in!
    If my item didnt arrive then why should I have to spend hours chasing this up? Thats just poor customer service! (If you bought a car from overseas and it didnt turn up then you would hardly be expected to sort it yoursel would you so why should this be any different?)

Whilst were on the subject, since you don't represent this company then this has got nothing to do with you so why are you getting bent out of shape over it by saying "had I taken the time to read their website"? Thats just rude!
    If you dont have anything helpful to add, butt out!

• Wine Is Good Dec 25, 2016

You posted on a public website. I don't have to butt out. 2-3 weeks when the campaign ends. When did the campaign end? And the 2-3 weeks is domestic, NOT international. You obviously do not need to be shopping online.

• La
    Larry Boyer Dec 13, 2018

I placed a order November 16 I've been trying to find out when it will be delivered I finely found out it was delivered November 26 but I never got it The item # is 1AV92705D 40194245 . I ordered this for Christmas & really would appreciate it if you settle this problem. Thank you Larry

• La
    Larry Boyer Dec 13, 2018

I placed my order on November 16 just found out today I was suppose to have delivered November 26 but I never received it . Item # 1AV92705D40194245 Would appreciate it if something could be done about this I purchased it for Christmas. Thank you Larry

[Resolved] daughter necklace ripoff

I ordered just one Daughter Necklace on December 14th. I received an immediate confirmation, followed by an email on December 16th stating the order was "being made." That was the last correspondence from them. As of today, December 23rd, I have not received the necklace. I have emailed them at their [protected]@ email, not once but twice, and have had no response back. So I plan to file a complaint with the BBB. And I will make sure no one that I know ever orders from them!

RESOLVED

• Ww
    WWM09 Dec 31, 2016

I had a similar experience. I tried to change my order immediately after I placed it, didn't hear back for a couple of days. They said I couldn't change it, could only cancel, so I tried that. They charged me for it anyway, sent the one that I cancelled and have not responded to any of the four messages that I have sent. And, they sent me a link to review the product .. which I did, and included everything that had happened and I have heard nothing.

• Wine Is Good Jan 01, 2017

What does the order status say? It is likely stuck in customs.

• Ss
    SSG Garcia Aug 15, 2018

I had the same service and money stolen from me off this website ( Gearbubble). To think just to make a one time purchase of $39.90 and was ripped-off of another $297.00 for I don’t know what. DON’T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM... THEY ARE THIEVES!!!

• Ge
    GearBubble Sep 12, 2018

@SSG Garcia Hello Augustine,
    You were charged $297 for the GearBubble Pro account you opened. You get a 14 day free trial and billed on the 15th day. Subscription fees cannot be refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Nicole
    Team GearBubble

daughter necklace

Ordered three Daughter Necklace on December 9th and never received them. I tracked them and it was sent back...

coffee mug with picture

I downloaded the picture I wanted on the mug. The picture is so dark it is barely recognizable. I am incredibly disappointed with the quality. I cannot believe the company would send something of such obviously poor quality without contacting me first to let me know how compromised the item would be. The mug was to be a very special Christmas gift for my husband with a picture of our son, a US Marine who is away from home this Christmas. This is terribly disappointing.

order has been processing for 2 weeks and 5 days!!

I ordered 2 mugs from them on December 4th, 2016. It says on their website it could take up to two weeks to ship, which seems like a lot but I figured its the holiday season so that might very well be the case.

However it is now December 23rd and my status still says "PROCESSING".

I emailed them this past Tuesday and they said that due to the holiday influx it may take longer, but how in the world is an order for two mugs processing for 19 days?!
(the holidays don't always happen in December and there is no way they could have possibly predicted the major influx in orders this month...) [yes sarcasm]

They were quick to respond to my email but nothing has been done. And my refund that I requested has yet to be addressed.

I am extremely dissatisfied. I will never order from them again and I will be sure to let anyone I hear of looking to order from them let them know this website is a complete scam with the worst service.

Mac Clark Dec 24, 2016

OMG where do I start!!
    Order placed on the 8th December 2016 with them assuring delivery before Xmas
    Order placed.
    Next day recieved email conformation saying they are being made
    Week later chased up by email. No reply
    Tried their tracking route . They can't be assed to update it
    Since then I've sent 4/5 emails. Yep, no reply.
    Today is the 24th December I know for sure now that this not happening
    I will be disappointing my wife and Daughter tomorrow with a nice surprise
    I advise anyone to not purchase anything from this shower of sh...t

• De
    debbie196350 Dec 30, 2016

Yep i am having the same exact problem you are! I ordered my mug on Dec. 3rd they took the money out of my account right away and i got an email on the 5th of Dec. that it was being made and still saying it is processing i have sent emails after emails and no replies! If i do not hear from them by Tuesday Jan.3rd 2017 i am going to my bank to file for a dispute!!!

• Ka
    kazza1961 Jan 03, 2017

I ordered a mug on 30 December. I received an email to say that it was being processed and then another to say it had been shipped ( I live in Australia) using the FedEx Tracking number, the only information I can get is that it was in Sydney (I live in Melbourne) on 20 December and is in 'transit' with no scheduled delivery date. I am not impressed. I will not use Gear Bubble again and I will now seek a refund.

son necklace

I ordered a necklace for my son on Dec 9, 2016. The company promptly took my money, however I have not received any thing to date. Only a email saying that order is processing. This is a Christmas present, however I guess my son will not be receiving it this Christmas. If a company cannot deliver, the decent thing to do is to let customers know that their product will not be delivered.

gearbubble as a seller

I was recently a seller on Gear Bubble. I created a store on the site in August and didn't make a penny! That is a side note.

I was also a member of the group on Facebook. I posted a legitimate question on how to deal with complaints about products and items being wrong or late in terms of shipping. Well, I thought they were located in Kansas which is where the founder is located, so I responded to an angry person on Facebook who shared a post on my gear bubble page, to contact gear bubble directly at [protected]@Gearbubble.com with any problems and mentioned that the founder was located in Kansas because I thought his company was also. I was then informed by the founder (Donald Wilson), through a comment in the Facebook group, that my page's name was confusing to people and to send them to the customer service email. Well I did so and I also changed the name of my page so people would not be confused. Apparently he saw my comment to the angry customer and the next day (today December 22nd), he again commented but said what I did was "uncool"by giving his location to a customer and claimed he had given me one chance to fix things, then removed me from the Facebook group. I could not respond so I am posting this complaint. By pulling a ##### move like that, I blocked him on Facebook, deleted my Gear Bubble Facebook page and emailed Gearbubble to delete my seller account. I will NEVER have anything to do with that company ever again and I advise any one else to stay away from them. From the looks of other complaints here, I am justified in feeling this way because the founder was butt hurt and responded to me the way he did. I tried to legitimately sell through his platform and ask a real question but was met with bull####. Well #### Donald Wilson and Gear Bubble. Please feel free to share every complaint you find about this worthless company. You're better off buying or selling through a different platform.

gearbubble as a seller

son necklace

I received a package that was not only empty but was never sealed from the company. This necklace was a christmas gift for my son. I tried calling customer service but all i get is the answering machine and not able to leave a message. I am very frustrated over this situation! I would appreciate it if you would send another one via express overnight delivery free of charge since i have already paid for it once and recieved an empty unsealed package! Thank you in advance.

• Wine Is Good Dec 22, 2016

Never sealed? Bull. The post office would not have taken it unless it was sealed, either before or in front of the clerk. It cane loose it looks like. Did you insure the package?

• Pg
    Pgillis75 Dec 22, 2016

I got the same thing. The post office labeled it damaged and showed me the envelope which had been opened or not sealed at all during the delivery. I sent a picture of the envelope via email and explained it to them that there was nothing in it. I still have yet to receive a response and they sure didn't waste any time taking the money from my card when I placed the order..

• Wine Is Good Dec 22, 2016

Of course they didn't waste time taking your money. Your chard is charged electronically when you place the order, like every other business does when you buy something. They do not have someone sitting there waiting in gleeful anticipation to type in your card number then send you an empty envelope because they want to scam you.

order not received

On November 17, 2016 I ordered 2 Tee shirts, Order #: gb_87e2ba146bedcf98

Transaction ID #: ch_19KZ7VEri5J6h4cw2xvoSWQK

Order Placed On: [protected]:19:30 -0500

Product Name: Irish Endurance Shirt

Product Description: 1 Unisex Tee - SKU #7 (Forest Green, xxl)
1 Unisex Tee - SKU #7 (Forest Green, xlg),
Igot a notice of it being made on 11/19/16 (Your Order Is Being Made
Hey there,

Thanks again for ordering some custom gear through GearBubble.com.

We've finished processing your order and just sent it off to be made.

It shouldn't take too long to make your gear. Sometimes it’s a few days, usually it’s just under a week or so, depending on the customization level. (max about 10 - 14 days)

Once the gear has been custom made for you it'll be packaged up and shipped right on out to you. Once it ships we'll send you out another email that will have your tracking number in it.

You can also track your order at anytime by going to: http://www.gearbubble.com/orders/gb_87e2ba146bedcf98

That page will update with the tracking # once it ships along with what shipping provider it is coming from. Usually USPS or DHL, but it will contain all the details.

It's being made now. Once it ships we'll update you again.

We know you'll love your custom gear and we'd like to thank you again for placing an order with us.

Teamgb), notice of the order being shipped on December 12th (Logo1
Search for campaigns
Search
Track Your Order
Order #gb_87e2ba146bedcf98
Status Updated Dec 19, 2016

Your item has shipped!
Your order has been shipped by -

Service : USPS

discount
Discount
$6.00
Shipping to
P.O. Box 277, 117 South Street, Troy, NH, 03465, United States), but the USPS has not received the package yet (Tracking Number: 9400110200882236669632
Image of a progress bar displaying pre-shipment status pre-shipment
Product & Tracking Information
LOCATION
December 9, 2016, 7:53 am
Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
LOS ANGELES, CA 90066
A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 7:53 am on December 9, 2016 in LOS ANGELES, CA 90066. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.).

I would like to know where my order is, as these were supposed to be Christmas gifts.

• Updated by K. Stanton · Dec 21, 2016

I ordered 2 Irish Endurance 15 oz. mugs on November 27th, 2016 (Order Confirmation
    Hello Kathleen Stanton,

Thank you for your order with GearBubble.com. Since everything on our website is custom made, some orders ship out quickly and some take a bit longer to make. We will send out a confirmation e-mail once your order is processed, being made, and shipped. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way and also get you a tracking # as soon as your custom order is shipped.

Until then you can review your order details below.

Front

Brand New! "Irish Endurance"
    2 15oz Mug - SKU #17 (White, 15oz)
    Order #: gb_568a13f24d8a187f

Transaction ID #: ch_19KZ6XEri5J6h4cwT0jfelnB

Order Placed On: 2016-11-27 15:18:30 -0500

We're very happy that you have chosen to order some gear from us. This order will go over to the processing department shortly and then they can begin the process of making the gear for you.

You’re going to love your new gear. :)

Teamgb

Need support? [[email protected]][email protected]
    You can also get LIVE chat on our website, 8am-5pm PST, M-F

Need to track your order? Click Here). On 11/27/16 I received the following email: (Your Order Is Being Processed
    G

Email logo
    Email span
    Your Order Is Being Processed
    Hello Kathleen Stanton,

Thank you for ordering limited edition gear from GearBubble.com.
    The gear that you ordered from us is unique and part of a campaign.
    The campaign just ended and that means that your order is being actively processed.

It’ll be sent off to be custom made within the next day or two.
    Then, once they start making this actual campaign you’ll get another e-mail notification that says “Your Order Is Being Made”.
    Shouldn’t take too long, just keeping you updated every step of the way. :)
    Thank you again for your order with GearBubble.com and we hope you have a great day.

Teamgb).
    On November 29th I received an email that stated the the order was being made: (Your Order Is Being Made
    G

Email logo
    Email span
    Your Order Is Being Made
    Hey there,

Thanks again for ordering some custom gear through GearBubble.com.

We've finished processing your order and just sent it off to be made.

You can also track your order at anytime by going to: http://www.gearbubble.com/orders/gb_568a13f24d8a187f

It's being made now. Once it ships we'll update you again.

Teamgb).
    I have not received any more notifications regarding this order. I would like to know when I will be receiving these products since they were supposed to be Christmas gifts.

heart pendant necklace

I received notification by e-mail that my order was mailed on 12-15-2016. Everytime I try to track my order it keeps coming up that it can not find my order. They promptly took their money out of my account. Now I can not reach anyone. I called their number posted and all I get is a recording and then disconnected. I want my money back or the item I purchased. Preferably before Christmas.

Chris Groll Dec 21, 2016

I have exrienced the same problems. Ordered some necklace charms on November 11th for Christmas presents and the order kept showing " in Process". I contacted gear bubble 3 times asking for a ship date and they could not provide one. On December 18th I emailed again asking for a ship date by Christmas or I would cancel and they just emailed me back with " your order has been cancelled.

I am now looking for the executives email.

necklace

I ordered this necklace for my wife, not what I expected . The quality was poor, and the message on the necklace cannot be read unless you have a magnifying glass. I notified them to either send me a return label or a RMA number. I want to return a get refunded. As of this date, no reply. Please take care of this matter.They gave me a request number 57854. Thank You Gary Cohen

order not received - order # gb_01c305c3a6711f8c

It's been nearly 1 month since I ordered a pendant for my son for christmas. Well, christmas is just about here and I have no pendant. I am a single mother with limited funds.

I want my item or refunded in full w/i 10 days or I am filing a complaint with the bbb as well as hitting media, social media and maybe even a small claims suit (Worth the cost just to prove my point).

It's just not fair. Thanks to this error, my son will have nothing to open up on christmas day.

ordered a christmas gift - mug

I ordered a gift mug for my Father in Law on November 12th, 2016 and as of 12/20/16 I still have not...

order is a month old and no response from customer "support"

I ordered an item on November 25. When I ordered, GearBubble said it would take "10-14 days max" to produce...

to my son necklace

I'm so pissed right now I place my order on 12/8/2016 gearbubble.com as you can see that's when they took my $32.90 out I did not get a conformation that it had been shipped until 12/12/16 they sent me a order # #gb_8f674e370ab816b3 and tracking # which is useless because all it says is your item has shipped, I ordered it for my son at the start of dec hoping to get it by christmas but it looks like it may not happen gear bubble is a scam as yes they got me now I have to find my son another christmas gift.

• Ro
    Robin Ruof Bentley Dec 21, 2016

I ordered the same pendant. Same deal. Nothing now for my son for Christmas.

• Sc
    Scot Cuozzo Dec 22, 2017

Has anybody been able to read the words in the pendants, I now must provide a magnifiying glass for him or her to read what they say!!!, my daughters is soo small there are words under the gold heart frame I cann't evev tell what they are!!!. i'm now looking on line to find these pendants to get at least then wording so that I can tell them what they say. what a hugh rip-off!!! a friend looked at them and told me I should contact a show on a television station called, something I don't know, on your consumer something??? it could be an oppstion to worn other prospective buyers!!!