GearBubble LLC 6440 Sky Pointe Drive #140-361 Las Vegas Nevada United States - 89131-4047I bought I bought a jacket on august 17 and haven't heard a word since. they took my paypal $ right away.

R Sep 07, 2019

The jacket I bought was a 3D Bomber-Limited Edition for $69.00. It was for sale on Facebook repeatedly. It was a Harley Davidson jacket. Now I see that this company has more complaints than I ever saw! 187 complaints!! 59 pending. 58 resolved.
I can probably get a refund through Paypal but I would like the jacket instead. They don't take calls and I can't leave a message. I called their number for customer support: [protected]
Frustrated!!!

RESOLVED

• GearBubble's response · Nov 13, 2019

Hello Laurel,
    Thank you for your message and for the pictures of your received item. Upon checking, this is how it was on your order, unfortunately, as it must've gotten cut off somehow: http://prntscr.com/pwicqf. We can only do a replacement for the exact same item with same exact personalization only, so we will refund this order in full and you may discard it as there is no need to return it to us. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you wish to reorder, you may do so here: https://www.gearbubble.com/dgsm-groomer

• GearBubble's response · Nov 13, 2019

Hello Ross,
    Thank you for your message. Unfortunately we do not, nor have we ever, sold jackets here. Please check the charge on your account to see what company name is on it to ensure you contact the correct company. We apologize for the confusion.

• Updated by Necklaces · Dec 03, 2019

Want to cancel order #6TN46919AE1196729 Couldn't get anyone on phone. [protected]

• GearBubble's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hello there, send me an email at [email protected] so we know your email address and then we have to have your ticket/email closed for 24 hours before we can delete you out of the system. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• GearBubble's response · Feb 04, 2020

Hello Edward,
    We're sorry you only received one cup. Do you want a replacement or a refund on the second cup? You can email me at [email protected], put the in subject line "Attention: Nicole".

Nicole

• GearBubble's response · Feb 11, 2020

Hello Edward,
    We're sorry only 1 mug was received. We have sent a replacement for the second mug: https://www.gearbubble.com/orders/gb_9fa4aa36cdb4609a. This will be shipping this week. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Bo
    Bobthe man Mar 01, 2020

I purchase a necklace for my wife on 2/11/20 and yet to receive when it is being shipped. My order number: #gb_c1bacbde44b37029 I understand it takes time to get here, however, it does not take 5 days to notify a customer as to when it is being shipped. Please advise. My email is [email protected]

• Ed
    edward parton Feb 01, 2020

edward parton 34339 joel chesterfield mi 48047 [email protected] dear gearbubble on dec. 14 2019 i ordered 2 president trump impeach this cups. ondec.23 2019 i received 1 cup as of todays date jan.23 i have not received the other cup. please explain if i dont hear from you i am going to notify discover card of the problem. edward parton

• Do
    Donna Byrd Dec 17, 2019

I received the coffee cup I ordered for my son, but my sons name is Mike not Bryan and the dogs name is DJango, not Toby. I want the cup I ordered and I'm sure Bryan wants his cup with Toby's name on it! I expect this to be corrected within 48 hours, I've already given you 24 hours without any response!
    Donna A Byrd

@Donna Byrd Hello Donna,
    We received and responded to your email 24 hours after you emailed us. We sent a replacement, just as you needed. Did you receive the new one fine?

• Ne
    Necklaces Dec 09, 2019

Item #6TN469119AE1196729 Please cancel my order! Called can't get thru to anyone. My#[protected] BEVERLY WRIGHT

Email [email protected]

@Necklaces Hello Beverly,
    We responded to your email shortly after you emailed us and this was cancelled/refunded back to you.

• Br
    Bright Lights Dec 08, 2019

This "useless" company has sent me 15 Spam emails in two days. Their ads have no unsubscribe option and I have no account with the company. I forward them to the Government agency that tracks Spam companies. I understand the fine cam be up to $1000 dollars for Spam emails.

@Bright Lights Hello there,
    We can delete you out of the system completely if you give us your email address. There is always an unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails, sometimes it's just really small. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• La
    Laurel Land Nov 12, 2019

10.31.2019

Customer Name and Address:

Laurel Land
    14861 Prestige Drive
    Woodbridge, VA 22193

The personalization on the mug was to read "Love Mattis and Pistol" but instead it reads "Love Mattis and Ps"

I'd really love if I could get the mug with the correct names on it.

I do have pics if needed!

Laurel

@Laurel Land Hello Laurel,
    Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see this was actually refunded back on 11/13/2019 to you since we couldn't send a replacement. You'll have to reorder: https://www.gearbubble.com/dgsm-groomer. We apologize for the inconvenience.

joebob13 Oct 29, 2019

I ordered twice by mistake and want to cancel one order the order no. or conformation no's are [protected] and [protected], I would like one of them canceled and money returned, thank you. my email address is [email protected] I paid with my discover credit card

Joseph Bauer

GearBubble Nov 13, 2019

@joebob13 Hello Joseph,
    Thanks for your message. Upon checking, we see both orders have shipped. We have refunded the duplicate order. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. As for the extra pillowcase, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.