Gear Bubble LLCmug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box

R

The company Gear Bubble LLC has terrible services and it was terrible to deal with them. I had ordered a mug for the veteran’s day. I go the mug and when we opened the box, the handle of the mug broke into 4 pieces. I started to argue with them, because the mug’s price was rather high. I told that it wasn’t worth to pay for such bad-quality mug. But the rep simply didn’t want to refund or change the mug. Awful services.

RESOLVED

• Updated by John Negron Jr · Dec 23, 2016

No delivery as of December 23, 2016

• Updated by Cathy W. Moore · Apr 24, 2017

CHEAP! CHEAP! a product not as advertised

• Updated by Barry Pope · Nov 17, 2017

The mug i ordered with a special date printed on it was only on one side of the mug the other side did not get the date printed on it so it says i retired but no date on the mug.

• Updated by michael bozek · Feb 22, 2018

I still did not get the necklace that I all ready paid for

• Updated by Danielle winters · Apr 04, 2018

I woyld like u to redue the 1 shirt with a different picture or want my money back

• Updated by gilly · Apr 17, 2018

Nothing to update

• Updated by Nevelia J. Sluks · Sep 29, 2018

Ordered 1 Daughter in law necklace, received 2, I would like to return 1 necklace and get a refund for the one I did not order.please send me instructions on how to return one necklace.

• GearBubble's response · Oct 17, 2018

Hello Nevelia,
    Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see a replacement was sent for the second mug. It has shipped and is in transit to you:

The expected delivery date is October 19th, Friday, so be on the lookout for it. We apologize for the wait.

• GearBubble's response · Nov 26, 2018

For complaints, please everyone, start a NEW thread instead of commenting in this one. Also, include your email address or name so that we can locate the orders and take care of them properly. Thanks!

• Updated by Cletus Arnold · Dec 19, 2018

I have tried everything to contact these people can not track order no one will answer message and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

• Updated by Al Ault · Jan 03, 2019

We received our order and the cup was broken. We would like it replaced or our money back. Al Ault, 5601 Co Rd 80, MANDAN, ND, 58554. [protected], [protected]@gmail.com. Thank You.

• Updated by Al Ault · Jan 03, 2019

• Updated by Yankee Peg · Jan 14, 2019

see complaint above

• Fr
    Frank R. Pfluger Nov 19, 2015

I just ordered a Christmas gift
    for my Daughter and her Daughter, the veterans necklace, " This girl is protected by a Veteran " I hope it doesn't come in and it looks and feels like it came out of a bubble gum machine. I will be so upset, because I want to get it engraved. If it does, I'll be back to report it and place a BBB complaint with also writing a complaint to RipOff. Ty for information regarding this issue and making us hard working people aware of Rip Off companies.

• Pa
    Pam Rioux Mar 16, 2016

I ordered a neckless for my daughter and received something completely different from my purchase. This company is a rip off.

Marybeth Lengyel Jun 27, 2016

I ordered a T-shirt from gear bubble off of Facebook on June 7, 2016 today is June 27, 2016 and I still don't have the T-shirt the money was taken out of my PayPal account right away either want my T-shirt I want my money back by this Friday 1jul2016!

kazza1961 Jan 03, 2017

It says on their website that if the product arrives broken to take a photo and send it to them and they will send a replacement.

• Gr
    Grandma Cozzi Aug 15, 2018

No complaint-would like to know about a charge on my CC bill in July. Please call me [protected]. Thank you.

@Grandma Cozzi Hello Cozzi,
    Please contact us at [protected]@gearbubble.com and we'll gladly assist you with this.

• Al
    albertbailey Aug 15, 2018

I purchase a necklace for my wife on May 7th. hoping to received it in time for Mother's Day. Fathers Day is about a week away and I still haven't received the necklace. If the money is not back in my checking account or the necklace in my procession I'm going to contact the Better Business Bura. I expect to hear from you within the next few days.

@albertbailey Hello Albert,
    Thank you for the review. Upon checking, we see this was settled and your money was refunded back on 6/14/2018 as shown here: http://prntscr.com/klpwpd Please check with your bank for more details on this refund.

• Pr
    Princessa5261 Aug 15, 2018

I ordered a custom shirt on [protected], I have NOT recieved it and are unable to find the confirmation number. My name is Theresa Heil and my order was paid for with my visa ending in 3535.Please call me [protected] or email me your response to... [protected]@tampabay.rr.com Thank you

@Princessa5261 Hello Theresa,
    Upon checking on this, we see this was shipped and delivered: http://prntscr.com/klpzih
    We apologize for the wait and inconvenience you may have had.

• Fl
    Florence Korb Aug 20, 2018

The necklass I ordered for my husband in heaven the lettering is so small you can't read it with glasses of any kind. I recieved it today on April21 Please give me a refund

We even tried a magnifying glass and could hardly read it. I will not order from this company again

@Florence Korb Hello Florence,
    We're sorry you're unhappy with the quality of the necklace you received. This was refunded. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You'll receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Da
    Danielle winters Aug 20, 2018

I ordered 2 shirts and when i received them one was correct and the other ones ink in the picture was all messed up and faded. I would like it remade or my money back

@Danielle winters Hello Danielle,
    After reviewing your order, we see your correspondence with one of our agents which resulted in a refund back on April 8th, 2018 as shown here: http://prntscr.com/klpd9m and the refund here http://prntscr.com/klpe8y, directly back to your card. You'll need to contact your bank for any further details.

• Gi
    gilly Aug 20, 2018

I have a refund on my bank statement from your company but dont see any record of buying from you. Please can you advise me. Maybe you also trade under another name. GILLIAN MARSEILLES

@gilly Hello Gillian,
    Please contact us at [protected]@gearbubble.com with more details so we can look into this for you, as we have not found anything under your name in our system.

• Vi
    Vickie Stark Aug 20, 2018

I ordered a heart necklace for my granddaughter that has words written on it from grandpa to his baby girl, he passed away and I need her necklace that has already been paid for on 3-7-2018. Is this a scam. They won't answer their phone number anytime they called, and I am going to turn it in to the attorney general's office one this. Vickie Stark

• Su
    Sue Geary Aug 20, 2018

Misspelled name on T shirt. Name should be Tawnisha..Please fix this as asap. My daughter died I'm 2015. My name is Sue Geary. Address 454 E 3650 N. Ogden Utah. 84414. This order took longer than said...and when I got it was incorrect .I would appreciate this being corrected.

@Sue Geary Hello Sue,
    Upon checking on your order, we see this was "Tawisha" on the order http://prntscr.com/klqwrv. We only print exactly what is on the order, so unfortunately, we cannot be held responsible for the error. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Mi
    michael bozek Aug 21, 2018

ordered on 2/08/18 and have not received it yet will this ever be delivered ? am going to contack pay pal about a refund

@michael bozek Hello Michael,
    Upon checking on this, we see this was resolved and refunded back on February 27th. http://prntscr.com/klqtl5 Please contact your bank for further details of that refund.

Markyyyy Aug 28, 2018

I don't know where exactly you people get off with ripping people off for their money but if I don't get a refund asap I will take this up to the authorities. This is a crock of [censored], I ordered and paid $39 to have a necklace made for my girl for Valentine's Day but I get a bunch of weird emails saying I never completed my order when I did.

@Markyyyy Hello Mark,
    Unfortunately, we cannot lookup your order without any information provided. Please email me at [protected]@gearbubble.com, put in the subject line: Attn Nicole, and please provide me the email address and name used for the order and we will straighten this out for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Ic
    ickiedoll Sep 01, 2018

You emailed me and asked about a feed back on the Xmas kitten coffee mug. I cannot answer your question as I haven't received it. I have not received it yet. After all this [censored] I will not order anything else from you and will call my bank and have this reversed.

[protected]@centurytel.net

@ickiedoll Hello Myrtle,
    Upon checking on this, we see no previous communications from you about your order. Our feedback emails send out automatically after a certain amount of time. Although the order is from December and well past our 30 day satisfaction guarantee, we have refunded the order in full as a one time courtesy. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to clear through your bank and reflect back in your account. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

• Cl
    Claire Louise Hunter Sep 01, 2018

I ordered a pillow case cover and it's not been received

gb_9da12e0eb3b55989

And several comments I have read suggest that gear bubble is a scam

@Claire Louise Hunter Hello Claire,
    Your order is from Nov 23, 2017, as well as showing shipped. All couriers reuse their tracking numbers regularly, so we are unable to check on the tracking details for this order. With this order being so old, as well, unfortunately we cannot refund this order for you nor send a replacement. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• En
    Engrave daughter necklace Sep 01, 2018

I ordered 2 and received 4 daughter necklace.I returning all of them they are very poor quality.I expect a refund.You can hardly read the engraving on them.they do not like the picture I do not know what else to say.Except they do not look at all like the picture

sandi kelly Sep 01, 2018

You have the wrong address it is 203 west 11 Ave not 293 west 11 the Ave tarentum.
    pa 15084 Name Valerie Metzger SO NEED BE CORRECTED AS SONN AS POSSIBLE SO IT IS DELIVERD TO THE RIGHT ADDRESS

@sandi kelly Hello Sandi,
    Thanks for your message. We shipped to the address you provided on your order form and it could not be changed once shipped, when the mistake was brought to our attention. This was refunded back on May 22nd. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Cy
    Cynthia Jackson Sep 01, 2018

How can I place an order for the shirt if the website is down? December was suppose to be the last day but I can'tell even get on the site!! Will this offer be extended due to the site being down? I really want to order these shirts as a Christmas gift for my siblings. We lost our brother(baby boy) at the age of 24 last year to a tragic accident.

@Cynthia Jackson Hello Cynthia,
    Thanks for your message. While checking this out, I saw you were successfully able to order the shirts. Please contact us at [protected]@gearbubble.com if you need any further assistance.

• Do
    Doaa Elsheemy Sep 01, 2018

order no gb_749a39855c96baea
    Order Summary

1  Laser Engraved Round Pendant Necklace - 18K Gold Plated
    $34.95
    Shipping to
    Beside khattab village, Villa eng mohamed metwally, Alexandria, Borg elarab, 11111, Egypt

@Doaa Elsheemy Hello Doaa,
    Thanks for your message. Your order is from Nov 28, 2017, as well as showing shipped. All couriers reuse their tracking numbers regularly, so we are unable to check on the tracking details for this order. With this order being so old, as well, unfortunately we cannot refund this order for you nor send a replacement. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Chandler4 Sep 02, 2018

I ordered a necklace for my mother in law and I went to track my order and it said my order was reported as fraudulent and I emailed gearbubble and no reply it's been two days. I want my money back or necklace. If this is a scam I will not. Be happy and I will report it. I am not happy with this service and I want to know what is going on.

@Chandler4 Hello Cassidy,
    Upon checking, we see your email was responded to next day. It was also explained to you why the system reported it as fraud and refunded back to you immediately, as shown here: http://prntscr.com/kt9508 . We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.

Joseph Paradyse Sep 02, 2018

I wanted the cup that was all black until you put something hot in it, then the saying is viewable. would like to switch cups

JOSEPH PARADYSE
    440 McCracken Rd.
    Lake Helen, FL. 32744
    [protected]

• Ph
    Phonemister Sep 03, 2018

I ordered the " Wife" necklace and got the same necklace on 2 different dates. I don't want to be charged twice when I only ordered it one time.

• Me
    Melanie Keith Sep 04, 2018

My order have not turn up yet can you let me know what is happening with my order please

• Ba
    Barry Pope Sep 05, 2018

THE DATE YOU PRINTED ON THE MUG IS ONLY ON ONE SIDE THE OTHER SIDE THEY NEGLECTED TO FILL IN THE DATE LOOKS TERRIBLE HOW DO WE FIX THIS ??? Very disappointed with this purchase probably never purchase from this web site again unless this can be rectified.

Kathleen james Sep 10, 2018

I bought a necklace of them I am really disappointed with it it is certainly not worth £30.00 then I had to pay £11.75 to get it of the post office before they would give it to me I would like my money back all of it and how do I send necklace back. Mrs k james

Janet Medford Beckham Sep 18, 2018

You can't read what it says on the heat necklace. On line it was readable but we are very not happy with how appears once we received it.
    My husband made ph call & this is what the person told him to do to get credit back.

• Ne
    Nevelia J. Sluks Oct 15, 2018

I ordered 1 necklace I received 2 necklaces and charged for 2, please notify me on how to return one necklace. And get a refund for one I did not order. Thank you. Nevelia J. Sluka. Email address [protected]@gmail

GearBubble Oct 17, 2018

@Nevelia J. Sluks Hello Nevelia,
    Apologies, as my previous response was crossed with another customer. We have refunded the extra daughter necklace back to you. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account (how long exactly depends on your bank). You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. As for the extra necklace, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Kate Cook Oct 22, 2018

I ordered the gold pendant with neck chain for my husband, I have received a silver coloured one and had to pay £11.79 before I could receive it from post man. The whole thing is not worth £5 . I would like to send it back for a full refund.

GearBubble Oct 24, 2018

@Kate Cook Hello Kate,
    Thank you for your message. There is no need to return the item if you received the wrong one and are not happy with it overall. Just send us a picture of the received item to [protected]@gearbubble.com and we will refund this for you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Jl
    Jlo9369 Oct 22, 2018

I did not receive what I ordered. I ordered the mug on the order confirmation below for my dad so that I would be able to give him on father's day. But I received a totally different cup (shown in second picture), I am very disappointed .
    If i could get shipped the mug I ordered I would really appreciate it, as i did not receive what I ordered

jason docherty Oct 27, 2018

I ordered it at the begin of the month and everytime i ask where itvis they cant give me an answer so i wish to know what is going on or demand a full refund because i am getting a little bit upset now

GearBubble Nov 02, 2018

@jason docherty Hello Jason,
    Thanks for your message. We're sorry you never received the necklace. We have refunded your order. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You'll receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• El
    ElRoy was here. Oct 31, 2018

What a rip off. Is there any way I can return this item for a refund. It's so small my wife & I need a magnifying glass to read the message. The picture in the ad shows it a lot larger. I'm 81 and the wife is not far behind me. Refund please.

LeRoy Tietz
    1278 Josephine Ct.
    Monroe, MI 48162
    [protected]
    [protected]@gmail.com

GearBubble Nov 02, 2018

@ElRoy was here. Hello LeRoy,
    Thanks for your message. We're sorry you're unhappy with the quality of the necklace received. We have refunded your order. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You'll receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. As for the necklace received, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Cathy W. Moore Nov 05, 2018

VERY Cheaply made with plastic cover, can not read the words without a microscopic lens, very dark and just not worth $3.00 let alone the $29.00 it cost me to get it. I am done with buying anything thru GearBubble!!

GearBubble Nov 07, 2018

@Cathy W. Moore Hello Cathy,
    Thanks for your message. We're sorry you are not happy with your necklace. We normally require a picture of the item for documentation purposes to refund, but we are going to give you a one time courtesy refund on this. Please allow 5-10 business days for the funds to reflect back in your account. You will receive an email confirmation once the refund has been initiated. As for the necklace, please donate or discard it as there is no need to return it to us. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Sh
    Shourya Shourya Nov 11, 2018

I purchased a Eminem hoodie which should cost me $47 as shown by you guys but instead it costed me $62. Please review it and return me the extra charges u guys took from my account.

gearbubbleSCAM Nov 12, 2018

Do not buy from this company!!! scam!!! they will take your money and you will not get what you bought and you will not get your money back or ever get a response from anyone that works here! terrible!!!

• Ro
    Ron Hamel Nov 12, 2018

I ordered a necklace for my wife for Christmas. I received a order# in the mail and that it was being process but that's it. Haven't heard anything else since and have sent them email after email with no response.
    Don't think this company is legit...

A.n.g.r.y. Nov 12, 2018

Another complaint for this scam of a company. Ordered stuff a month ago, took my money, and won't respond to any or my emails asking for an update. I've heard nothing from them at all.
    Finally tracked down a phone number for them to call and when you call it it says they aren't taking calls to just send them an email.

Cannon27 Nov 12, 2018

My name is Brandon Cannon. I ordered a gold plated heart pendant. I haven't received it and it was promised to be here by Valentine's Day. I still haven't received it and it's the 16th.

• Hm
    HMcClain Nov 12, 2018

I ordered my son a necklace and checked my bank account and have been charged four times for the same necklace. Unable to contact the company.

Cayaback01 Nov 12, 2018

Please cancel this oder. Still not received after four weeks. Disgraceful customer service. I want my money back