Gear Bubble LLCmug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box

R

The company Gear Bubble LLC has terrible services and it was terrible to deal with them. I had ordered a mug for the veteran’s day. I go the mug and when we opened the box, the handle of the mug broke into 4 pieces. I started to argue with them, because the mug’s price was rather high. I told that it wasn’t worth to pay for such bad-quality mug. But the rep simply didn’t want to refund or change the mug. Awful services.

RESOLVED

• Updated by John Negron Jr · Dec 23, 2016

No delivery as of December 23, 2016

• Updated by Cathy W. Moore · Apr 24, 2017

CHEAP! CHEAP! a product not as advertised

• Updated by Barry Pope · Nov 17, 2017

The mug i ordered with a special date printed on it was only on one side of the mug the other side did not get the date printed on it so it says i retired but no date on the mug.

• Updated by michael bozek · Feb 22, 2018

I still did not get the necklace that I all ready paid for

• Updated by Danielle winters · Apr 04, 2018

I woyld like u to redue the 1 shirt with a different picture or want my money back

• Updated by gilly · Apr 17, 2018

Nothing to update

• Updated by Nevelia J. Sluks · Sep 29, 2018

Ordered 1 Daughter in law necklace, received 2, I would like to return 1 necklace and get a refund for the one I did not order.please send me instructions on how to return one necklace.

• GearBubble's response · Oct 17, 2018

Hello Nevelia,
    Thank you for your message. Upon checking, we see a replacement was sent for the second mug. It has shipped and is in transit to you:

The expected delivery date is October 19th, Friday, so be on the lookout for it. We apologize for the wait.

• GearBubble's response · Nov 26, 2018

For complaints, please everyone, start a NEW thread instead of commenting in this one. Also, include your email address or name so that we can locate the orders and take care of them properly. Thanks!

• Updated by Cletus Arnold · Dec 19, 2018

I have tried everything to contact these people can not track order no one will answer message and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

• Updated by Al Ault · Jan 03, 2019

We received our order and the cup was broken. We would like it replaced or our money back. Al Ault, 5601 Co Rd 80, MANDAN, ND, 58554. [protected], [email protected] Thank You.

• Updated by Al Ault · Jan 03, 2019

• Updated by Yankee Peg · Jan 14, 2019

see complaint above

• Rh
    Rhonda Seiffert Apr 22, 2020

I ordered a mug online from Gear Bubble. I had names put on the mug. The names are very small( hard to read) I just want to know if it can be redone with the names made larger. Thank you!

• Ka
    Kathleen O Miller Sep 28, 2019

I bought 2 Disney tee shirt the size was to small. I sent them back for a bigger size on August 9 and have yet to get the bigger size back. I hope you can help me.
    [protected] is my number

Joyce Delonti Jul 14, 2019

name is Joyce Delonti
    email : [email protected]
    phone # [protected]
    I am going to contact the bank to reverse the charges if you cannot get back to me by the end of this week. thank you.

Janet R Lasik Jul 07, 2019

Father's Day mug has wrong name on it The name should be BAILEY not Bly! Please send corrected or refund my money! This is ridiculous that you cannot be reached by phone! The transaction is is ch_1EjYpeEri5J6h4cwp0KccnD. They want a dessertation but I expect you to make this good!

• Li
    littleman2016 May 19, 2019

when i got the mail i did not get the shirt, i got an empty package and that pisses me off because i paid for it. my daughter contacted you and you just gave her a run around. The t-shirt was suppuse to have the wings on it with my husbands picture in the middle of it. i want the shirt or my money back. ROBIN WALLACE

• Ga
    Gary Lemerond Apr 27, 2019

On march 8 2019 I placed an order with surprisee.com. I ordered 2 ball caps,
    Order #gbv_cd7264bfc18dea0802b370dd

I can't get a hold of anyone. Please let me know the status of this order.

Please contact me by E-mail or phone [protected]

Gary Lemerond
    606 Vroman St.
    Green Bay, Wi 54303

• Ki
    kimberly2006 Jan 22, 2019

my granddaughter wore her necklice once and the chain is ready to break just got it 3 days ago need a new one where do I send the old one terry olejnik 1607 clarks ct Oshkosh wi 54901 [email protected]

james scott Jan 22, 2019

here is my tracking # ch_1DeVjcEri5J6h4cwk9Oc6OAt let me no where my order is.

• Mi
    michele lyons Jan 22, 2019

can not read the words. They are way to small.it would be an insult to give her such a lousy gift. Please refund my money.

• Al
    Al Ault Jan 22, 2019

We received the cuonline.capcu.org I ordered from your company and the cup was broken. We would like to have it replaced or have our money refunded. Please contact us when you receivedo this email. Thank you. Al Ault, 5601 Co Rd 80, Mandan, ND, 58554. [protected].

• Ya
    Yankee Peg Jan 22, 2019

This is the 3rd E-Mail to you guys. I want to return the Necklace. Can not read the saying on it. Order #gb_890193049602dear
    email [email protected]
    Would really like a resolution to this!

• St
    Stephanie Granger Jan 06, 2019

I ordered a pendant for my daughter fir Christmas, I called the customer service # and a recording said they are not taking calls anymore. I just want to know when my pendant will be delivered.

• Ro
    Rod Owens Jan 05, 2019

Ordered 2 mugs Dec 6th, order #'s d0ad57928b15e9ad, of4a00b8962ac7cc, As of Dec. 26th, Nothing yet. Tried emailing and calling, NOTHING. They should be as fast a delivering their products as they are charging my credit card! Was suppose to be
    Christmas gift.

• Ya
    Yankee Peg Jan 05, 2019

Ordered 11/17/18

Order #gb_890f93049bo2dea5

Not happy-can not read.
    Want to return for a refund.

• Ni
    nita beverly Jan 05, 2019

I ordered two necklaces in Nov.. But have only recieved one..They are Christmas gifts for our girls..If you would please correct this as soon as possible...Thank you

• Da
    David Roznowski Sr Jan 05, 2019

I ordered this product on Dec. 2 2018. I still haven't received it as of today Dec. 21. Where is it The necklace said I loved you then I love you still And always will

• Gi
    Gish Man Jan 05, 2019

Ordered 2 by mistake. Need to cancel one only have 1 daughter. Order placed [email protected]

• Gr
    Grandma07 Jan 05, 2019

Ordered 4 necklaces from you on Dec 14 and haven't gotten them yet wondering where they are. Rec no 1146 2380. Rec no1708 9532 please let me know something or refund my money . My phone number is 313 492 3252Help me with this problem please and thank you they where heart necklaces and were supposed to be Christmas presents for my girls .

Kevin Bell Sr Jan 05, 2019

My name is Kevin Bell Sr and I order three things on Dec. 13 and 14 and have not receive anything yet. So I'm trying to check on it. I been trying to call to speak to someone but no one is answering the phone.

• Cl
    Cletus Arnold Jan 05, 2019

My receipt#[protected] and my order#gb-f9cee88946cc990a . I have tried everything I know to contact these people no way to track the package no one will answer messages and no one will answer phone I truly believe this is a scam

• Co
    Connie Marsala Jan 05, 2019

i ordered the daughter in law necklace in october its december i still dont have it. it was sapose to be Christmas gift you took the money on my visa in october my conf no. is lz57662084us or gb-bfef969a9e4b69d9. please let me know something ASAP

candice wallace Dec 11, 2018

The pendent I received does not look like the one I ordered, so unhappy with this. can't even read the writing on it and is plastic covering. The one I ordered showed engraved. This looks so cheap. I would like a refund on this completely unsatisfied.

Thank

• Mo
    moe angelo Dec 09, 2018

I ordered a mug that was suppose to have a dogs name under the little poem that was pre printed on it. The name was to read "Cocobean". yet the name on the mug is Buckey! r u kidding me right now?! my label even has the right name on it! my order # is gb_b84d9c5c8130b85b i think! the label is very hard to read! PLEASE MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!

• Bb
    bb&tsucks Nov 20, 2018

Product was not delivered. It says return to sender even though no notice was left for delivery. I cannot get anyone to contact me back.

Marybeth Lengyel Nov 19, 2018

I ordered a t shirt on 6Jun16 and today is the 25Jun16 and I still don't have it. You took the money right away this was a father's day present and I want my money or my t shirt!

Maria Fernandez Valdez Nov 14, 2018

I bought 3 necklaces from gear bubble and I need to return them there is no customer service at the number I've been calling unable to reach anyone very shady

Janet Mitchell Nov 13, 2018

I ordered a coffee mug from Gearbubble on 12/07/2016. I have not received a confirmation, and have emailed the support twice. My card was charged, so I need a confirmation.

• Ro
    RoxieS Nov 13, 2018

Paid for on Nov 12th emailed several time no response no shirt. My next step is to file fraud charges against them with my credit union and local police department. Worst company ever.

• Gb
    [email protected] Nov 13, 2018

tried to cancel orders I did not make I ordered 1 and got billed for 4 three at $30.10 and one at $32.90 I want to cancel all orders. I placed a order a week ago and can't find out anything on it

• Mi
    milian Nov 13, 2018

i order a necklace for my son. check my bank account and they charge me twice. i need my money back to my account please ty. order one item not two
    whats wrong with this . i will call my back to cancel order period
    i should know better give me my money back to my account

• Ra
    Randy Markham Nov 13, 2018

Hello, I received the Trump Innaugural Mug, but it is defective. The Color is not the white mug that was pictured in the add, its a brown mug with black letter, therefore you can hardly see anything. Please Let me know how to replace this mug with the one that was pictured in the add. I have attached a picture of it. My order # [protected]

• Cr
    Crystal Lake Happy Hour Nov 13, 2018

I ordered 2 From DAD to SON Necklace Round Pendant Necklace - Gold Plated - When they arrived they were both thrown in a little sac with no protection, very tacky at least when you order 2 wrap them individually, arrived in a envelope. NO MORE FROM ME or my FB Friends...

Cannon27 Nov 13, 2018

My name is Brandon Cannon. I ordered a gold plated heart pendant. I haven't received it and it was promised to be here by Valentine's Day. I still haven't received it and it's the 16th.

Kelly,F Nov 13, 2018

What this company advertises is NOT what you get, necklace pendant is dull & ugly! My kids have made me better necklaces from noodles in kindergarten!

• Em
    Emily Gale Nov 13, 2018

i ordered my sweater (a xmas sweater) on Nov29.2016 plenty of time before
    Christmas, its Jan5th 2017 ... ive emailed them asking, no answer???
    they just sent me a product review email which doesn't make sense since i never received a product and paid over $50USD...

@Emily Gale Hello Emily,
    Thanks for your message. Upon checking our system, it shows you were refunded on January 16, 2017 in full for your order. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

• De
    Dennis Baldwin Nov 12, 2018

Took my money, and my order ha been in 'processing' ever since. Left message for refund, no reply.

Company has no customer service. Do not attempt to do business with them.

@Dennis Baldwin Hello Dennis,
    Thanks for your message. Upon checking on this, we see you never contacted us, as shown here: http://prntscr.com/ln95k3. Unfortunately, this order is now 2 years old (Order date is Dec 20, 2016 09:14), so we are no longer able to help you with this. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Ha
    harley Davidson Nov 12, 2018

I placed an order on 11/28 for a damn coffee cup, and here we are a month later and no cup, or any friggin response from the company via phone or email. This is a rip-off, and I'm notifying the Attorney General of the state I live in, and the local police about being ripped off! I will let everyone I know about this POS company!!

@harley Davidson Hello Harley,
    Thanks for your message. We respond to every single email we receive. Please email me at [email protected] and put in the subject line "Attention: Nicole" and I'll take care of this for you.

Kelly,F Nov 12, 2018

@Kelly,F Hello Kelly,
    Thanks for your review. We have a 100% Satisfaction guarantee here at GearBubble. If your order is less than 6 months old, email me at [email protected] and put in the subject line Attention: Nicole and I'll take care of you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Cayaback01 Nov 12, 2018

Please cancel this oder. Still not received after four weeks. Disgraceful customer service. I want my money back

@Cayaback01 Hello Cayaback,
    Thank you for your message. Please email me at [email protected] and put "Attention: Nicole" in the subkect line and I will take care of your order, granted it's less than 6 months old.

• Ne
    Neckleace Nov 12, 2018

My daughter necklack did not recive I would like to have it or my money back

@Neckleace Hello there,
    Thank you for your message. Please email me at [email protected] and put "Attention: Nicole" in the subject line with your name and email address so that I may take care of this for you, depending on the age of this order. If the order is 6 months or more old, there is nothing we can do unfortunately.