Complaints & Reviews

shirt

I ordered a shirt on 12/13/2016 the cost of the shirt was taken out of my account but I have not received any confirmation on my order or any idea of when it may be shipped or been processed . I ordered the shirt in memory of my dog who is no longer with me, I ordered the mug and was happy with it that is why I ordered the T Shirt I would like to know what is going on with it

coffee mugs

On 12/9/16, I ordered 2 coffee mugs with the hopes of getting them in time to ship to a friend for Christmas. When I placed the order there was no estimated delivery date information provided. On 12/11/16, I received an email that said they had processed my order and sent it off to be made. I was never told when I made the order that these mugs would have to be "custom made" "after" my order was processed. The only delivery info said that "it shouldn't take too long to make", "sometimes a few days", "usually just under a week or so". They provided a "link" to track my order. When I clicked on the link, all I got was a statement that my order was being processed. This is the most unhelpful website and tracking information I have ever seen. They don't provide a customer service phone number so you just have to hope and wait for a response. It's like my order is out there in some "LaLa Processing Bubble"! I will never order anything from Gearbubble again!

• Updated by Dinah Williams Stanley · Dec 15, 2016

When I tried to contact Gearbubble by phone with the number you provide, I only get a recording that states that due to the high volume of calls during the holiday season, that I need to contact them via email.
    Worst customer service ever! Stay away from Gearbubble!

my order for love my daughter necklace said shipped november 28 and I still haven't received it.

Product was supposed to ship to 540 Lewis st D, Morgantown, wv 26505 . I received wife necklace and still...

color changing mugs

Ordered 6 mugs from gearbubble. Received 2. Other 4 "shipped" 11/23/16 via usps. Order # gb_9d444cf5397771f8. Tracking number 9405511699000819060120. Order never received. Tracking shows pick up in pa on 11/28 but no activity since then.

Emailed customer support, received an email that they will look into it.
Never got another response.

I want my money back!!!

color changing mugs

I made a purchase a couple of months ago and never received my order...

Order #: gb_f17ea0e4ef6e16b6 this is my order number which I have not recieved yet, you said you would send me another pendant, I got 2 emails.. .1 saying it was being made and the other saying it was shipped and I didnt recieve that one, then I got a second email saying you were going to send another which I have not recieved either... The way this is going I want my money back, it has been over 2 months now and I feel like I am being played with and maybe this was a scam

notre dame color changing mug

I placed the order on November 21st. I have yet to receive any confirmation on when I will receive the product. It was paid on the same day and I received an email that said my order was being processed and I would receive another email when it was shipped. I have not gotten any more emails since then. I want the product I paid for. It said it was going to be made but I haven't received any other communication.

a shirt I ordered for my daughter!

I ordered 2 T shirts one for me and one for my Daughter, it was a picture of our dogs that are no longer with us, anyway I ordered her a purple one XL, she's a tall Woman & this is not an XL, it will never fit her. I emailed them on Nov 14th, & I haven't heard a thing from them, they could at least acknowledge me, but I've heard nothing. I only hope when I wash mine, the picture on it won't crack & peel, but I want something done about my Daughters because it's not an XL that I ordered. the shirt says No LONGER BY MY SIDE, ALWAYS IN MY HEART, with a picture in the middle of it..

• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 17, 2016

What size does the tag on the shirt show? If it shows XL, what are the measurements of the shirt?

youth tee - forst green order id: gb_6711f0b1085aea22

I ordered a size Large in a T-shirt for my grandson I received a size medium. The date of my order is 10/31/2016. I've attached a copy of the order and the shirt received. I have tried on two different attempts to find out how I can return the shirt and have the correct shirt shipped that I paid for. I've yet to receive an answer. This is a Christmas gift for my grandson.

I would like to return the shirt and have the size shipped that I ordered.

I appreciate your assistance and prompt response.

Christine Chandler
[protected]@yahoo.com
Wk email: Christine.e.chandler4.[protected]@mail.mil
[protected]

necklace

i received the necklace today, no1 not the necklace i order gearbubble.com/tomyson01 this one that came i...

didn't receive one of the necklaces I ordered

I ordered two necklaces, one for my son and one for my daughter. They have wording specifically for each one. I have received the one for my daughter, but not the one for my son. My bank account shows a debit taken out for each one. Please resend the one for my son or credit my bank account for the amount of the product not received. Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. My email address is: [protected]@yahoo.com

John A Reilly Jan 03, 2017

I ordered a necklace for my son and have not received it. It's almost been a month ago that I ordered it.

• Ha
    HandBubble Jun 16, 2017

@John A Reilly Come to Purchase Handmade Pendant Necklaces from www.handbubble.com. The prices of Pendant Necklaces are less than $9.95 and shipping time is much faster than gearbubble

• Do
    Doctrise Davis Jan 30, 2017

My husband ordered a necklace for me. According to gearbubble support they sent it but it was undeliverable, so he emailed them to make sure they had the correct address. They said, they would resend and they did but they didn't send it to us. Apparently, it was delivered today in Connecticut and we live in Georgia. Ridiculous!! We're extremely frustrated and requested a full refund.

• Ba
    bacliffbob Feb 03, 2017

I ordered a necklace for my wife on Nov 30 and my daughter on Nov 27, 2016. I received my wifes but didn't realize my daughter neer got hers until she came to visit. i would love to get the one for my daughter because it was so beautiful... Could you please help

• Ba
    bacliffbob Feb 03, 2017

• Co
    Connie Marsala Dec 18, 2018

i ordered a nacklace back in October, where is it. this is ridiculous i call the 1888 no. and they say its after hours, no matter what time you call its always after hours. dont order anything from gearbubble.

missing orders

I've ordered some items from www.gearbubble.com and at the beginning customer service seemed nice and helpful. I often emailed them and asked about my order status and they always replied and told me where my order was. But one day they just stopped replying to my messages. I can't reach them and still have no idea where my order is or when will it arrive. I don't know the reason why are they ignoring me, but that's not the way a good company would treat their customer. I'm very disappointed!

poor quality of the product

I have ordered a shirt from GearBubble and was very disappointed with its quality. They delivered it very fast and that was the only positive thing about them. After the first wash the print almost disappeared and it was hardly visible. Their products look really interesting and unique but quality is way off. Since it was not very expensive I did not want to waste my time and nerves and decided to keep it. But think twice and better shop elsewhere.

• Sc
    Scot Cuozzo Dec 22, 2017

Type quilty on pendant for wife, son and especially daughter, no other word, "sucks", can not read them, Now I can not even find them on the Web site to copy the words so that each person can at least read what they say, Thanks buble OR bobleworld Merry Christmas to all you signers, drawers, techs and those CEO'S who I'm sure have gotten major PROFITS from very sub-par products. Please don't mention RETURNS, or maybe something can be worked for the these people, it took weeks and I mean weeks for them to get here. So I'm guessing these will be the joke gifts for this season!!!

[Resolved] mug's handle broke immediately after we opened the box

The company Gear Bubble LLC has terrible services and it was terrible to deal with them. I had ordered a mug...