GE Appliances — dishwasher
Bought GE Appliances on September 22, 2017. The Ice Maker quit working and making a loud noise, they came out to look at it (no cost) and are sending another to replace. I called regarding the silver peeling off the top of the dishwasher which wasn't there when they dropped it off. I called to report as a workmanship default they wanted to call it a cosmetic issue which IS NOT COVERED by warranty. NO it is workmanship. They went ahead and scheduled the repair man to come however stated it may or may not be covered! I have used this 2 times as it is in a temporary downstairs kitchen. I am also about to purchase a new suite for my newly remodeled kitchen and it WILL NOT GE!!! Buyer Beware...
More GE Appliances Complaints & Reviews
- General Electric - class-action suit on refrigerator moisture! 
- GE Appliances - do not buy ge adora 
- General Electric - how a freezer door handle ends up being handled at the chairman's office level! 
- General Electric Company - Service Protection Plus - Extended Warranty Coverage
- General Electric - their service is equally abysmal 
- General Electric - dishwasher purchased in nov.
- General Electric Company - washer 
- General Electric - new washing machine doesn't work 
- GE Appliances - home depot delivery of our ge stove
- GE Appliances - incomplete website and ordering information