GDex / GD Expressgoods not delivered and false status updated

Z

I am thoroughly dissappointed with your service. I have been waiting in front of my door for 4 hours and later checked only to find out that your status checker telling me that my goods was undelivered because i wasnt there!
I called your customer service line and frankly speaking I think a parrot is more intelligent than them. I had to force a report number out of one of the (727857) by thr name of Eka. They seem telling me that someone will call me. Its 3.16pm now and I am still waiting.

goods not delivered and false status updated

• He
    Henry Chong Jan 13, 2018

please send it in promise time ~ tracking my package and write : Undelivered due to Sorry Card ~ But i didn't get the sorry card how did i need claim my package ~