GC Services Limited Partnershipgc services are thieves!

D

I had a bill in collections from GC Services Limited Partnership. I paid this bill November 11,2006. It is now March 13, 2007 and my payment was never sent to the original biller, they claim they never received my money. I have a confirmation number and a bank statement showing the payment made, and they still insist payment was not made,and would not make any effort to correct the problem. Due to GC Services Limited Partnership mistake my credit report has a dent in it that they refuse to fix. They fought with me about the payment made, screamed and cursed at me and kept hanging up the phone. They would not let me speak to a supervisor or another employee. Instead GC Services Limited Partnership would put me on speaker phone and talk slanderously. My money has been stolen and is still floating around in there pocket. There is no correcting this because they will not answer the phone or let someone else know the situation so it can be correct. GC Services Limited Partnership are thieves!

• Ps
    Psychodawl562 Nov 18, 2019

I received a letter in the mail from the GC Services Limited Partnership, for a $500 delinquent debt due to the La Superior-Depndncy. Which they gave me a citation no., but it didn't have a date, and it said the amount...I do not recall owing any money, to any agencies or debt collectors. It also says I have 30 days to voluntarily pay the amount, before they submit my account to the Franchise Tax Board (FTB). So I am unsure of what to do about this letter, or how to handle it. And I only have half a month to figure it out.

• Ca
    Catherine C Craig Nov 29, 2017

I want someone to give me my money back I never received the paperwork that they were supposed. I Called all numbers to no avail They said they would take me to court I said go ahead But they kept harassing my husband they said it was under his name so of course he said he didn't want to screw up his credit so he made me pay it and I want my money back now

Mary M Gray Nov 03, 2015

I was contacted by GC Services Limited Partnership. Was told if I agreed to send them $200 monthly that there would be no more fees added to my account as long as I kept my payments up monthly for the next 12 months. When I received my bill it showed I only payed $50.50 on my account. How do you lie to people and then when you catch them in a lie, they tell you that only by bank draft does the agreement stand. Well I'm not going to do a bank draft if I can't know whether the money is going to be in the account. I've always payed my bills and will continue to do so. I really know how you can get frustrated and just screw it. I've been getting phone calls out the butt. Is this how they do business? Shame on American Express for using them.

• Ri
    Richard holmes_ Sep 29, 2012

That's good to know they not even in datebase for company so you can't complain that's why I'm scared someone just going popup over my residence idk it got me scared now

my PSC caseworker as i suffer from a mental illness attempted to contact GS Services as i have debt of $1500 as issued by courts' the person whom called me around hour ago with "pursue further action" asked for all my contact info. while my PSC, personel service coordinator Mental health america GC Service on phone didn't get any understanding as my license is suspended, i have a fixed income this is the essence of it I'm on social security GC Services said they they were goin try and garnish my income any checking account? i'm baffled i'm not understanding i need the BBB to help mediate this problem cause for driving without insurance your basically what do you mean "pursue further action" is are some random dude going to show up at my door where's my money? Are you going to you were driving without insurance therefore contact my social security. don't threaten me don't call me and give me open ended broad " pursue what mofo, that got me trippin please help BBB already schizophrenic more paranoia, in conclusion i thought they were very unprofessional call me on the weekend right at 11:30 am so marinate with this problem close at 12 pm don't open till Monday just blatant gangster bully type that i would like a response from there corporate office in this is someone coming here im over scared now, are you threaten my social security i called and they didn't give me anything matter fact they told me where is my mediator all right BBB hope y'all can hlp me out on this 1 lol

• Fc
    FCSIII Sep 25, 2012

To learn about your rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, check out www.stopcollector.com. Though they offer legal services, too, the site is mainly informative and a MUST READ for all. Be sure to copy the "legal" letters, as well!

• He
    Heath724 Jun 23, 2012

GC Services are good to you when you are in a good place to make the payments. God forbid you lose your job and do not have the money to make a payment. They told me that making the pay was more important then keeping a home for my children. I asked to have the payment for the month held so I could get finances straight and they said they could but then I would owe a double payment. When I told them I was not going to be able to make a double payment they got upset and very rude. I asked if I could send a lower amount and was told no. So I told them to stop taking the payment out of my account and that them failing to allow me to make any payment was on them and when I could afford to make the full payment of $360 a month I would call them. They do not work with everyone and when you are having hard times they are very rude. I understand its their Jobs to get the bill paid but with the economy its not always easy to make a payment of a large amount with little to no income. Maybe if they were a little more flexible it would work out better for those willing to make a payment of some sort of amount but calling and being rude and making people cry is uncalled for.

Sam Smethiana Dec 01, 2011

This company is completely bogus! why the EFFF would I give you any information if you don't tell me who you are?!? Sure you call my phone and you want my social security number and my date of birth but you won't tell me which company you are with? The fact that the employees come on this site to defend their company is HILARIOUS! Ever been out of work in a bad economy? Take the largest object near you, grab it with your hand, and smash it against the side of your skull. ((repeat))

• Rr
    RRS JR Rooney Jun 20, 2011

I agree with Omar, how can Rapid Recovery Solution help with this complaint? We are just a debt collection agency. We collect accounts that companies can't get paid on.

• Be
    Bertier Jun 17, 2011

i recieve a letter saying that i owe money to the superior court of fresno in california and I live in Los Angeles call them and they told me that the conversation was being recorded and they asked for case number and my name i give them that but since they already had all my info i didnt give my address and the got mad as hell the lady last name was morales was very rude asking me about my address that was her job to get that then i asked who was collecting from me and still needed my address so she can "release" that information so i asked to talk to her supervisor..last name is andrade and when he answer after few minutes waiting his answer was hello and demanded my name inmediatly so i asked his name and only gave me his last name only and asked me where i live and told him that i was living under a bridge on the freeway because of the economy and still got mad as hell...i know they have to ask some questions about you but i think if they get ur case number from you on the phone...is you who is calling them. you dont call them for ur health u r calling because they sent a letter to ur home oh and i asked where they were so i can deal with this personally since I only discuss bussiness on the phone is only when i order pizza...still the amount I owe is about 300 dlls and to a court that i never had the pleasure of getting a ticket and the number i called is [protected] or for espanol is [protected] office hours are 8am-9pm and that's the way it is on my letter address where they want me to send payment is PO Box 7820 Baldwin Park Ca. 91706 ah and the state of california's department of motor vehicles is assisting them to locate me...not the phone operator like in a tread i just read and telling me to take that opportunity to contact them..for what? getting yelled at? hahahaha i got them mad and if they were proffesionals they would not talk like the way i was talked...i had to take a shower felt so dirty specially my ears hehehe i'm calling tomorrow Fresno Superior Court to see if i owe them that ammount since I dont have a car I dont think is a moving violation or any other problem...i dont live there or work there...but i will investigate and ignore those guys so here are my 2 cents lets all make our voice be heard about this issue...i'm being collected for something i didnt do or for not paying something...i will give them some bags of oranges and a few dozens of roses so they can at least make an honest living by selling them on freeways off ramps...and not harrassing people...i know us (people) owe money but that is not the correct way to collect there might be some good people in that company but a few rotten apples ruins the whole basket ... i pay my bills and when i cant i make arraigments with the company prior due date...no need to take BS from collecting agents I might start calling them back at any time so they can take a taste of their own soup...if all do this they will stop...those 1 800 numbers are free for us but somebody has to pay for that line lets all get to those publics phones and call them once in a few seconds and ask for the specials like it was a restaurant lol pay back is a biatch

• Tr
    trk666 Apr 08, 2011

Some of your comments are so naive...pay your bills, quit dodging responsibility, yada, yada...FYI, I had this loan almost completely paid off (would been a lot sooner if it weren't for interest) then some unforeseeable events happened (long unbelievable story) and I was unable to pay for awhile. In the meantime, the collection costs, fees, interest, etc make me owe more NOW than what the original loan was for. So Mr. Responsbility, who is stealing from who? And add to the fact, that in order to give you the loan in the first place they had to steal it from taxpayers...because they made it up out of thin air on Uncle Sam's reserve currency credit with the world. They make money whether you ever pay it back or not because it was never theirs to loan in the first place. Everybody should really watch this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU

• Th
    TheJwowfactor Feb 07, 2011

GC Sevices needs to be audited, people who work for them need to be fired, everyone that works there needs ethics, collections, and morality training. Do not lie to me! I am not dumb, I am behind in my payments. Do not talk to me like I am a child, I am an adult who is behind in my payments. Do not use a foul mouth, or harsh tone and words with me I do not need to listen to that, to set up payment arrangements because I am behind in my payments. WORK with people, let them have some input on their payments, when they can make the FIRST one (yes be more flexable with that) You get more flys with honey, sugar, so start using it!!! Don't you know that we all know we are behind in our payments??? We didn't just wake up one day, educated, and say "I don't think I am going to pay that loan!" Oi Vey...Get a grip people, and until you...DON'T CALL ME, I will continue to hang up as I fill out the form that say "Garnishing me will cause a financial hardship" As that is why I have NOT made my payment!!

• Ti
    Tiffanye Nov 15, 2010

These people have already started calling me about my debt! The person was rude. And when I started asking the proper questions such as "Where are you calling from?" and about payment options, he said "Why do you need to know all dat?!" (That's how he said it!)
    I don't like these people at all and I know these people are going to give me problems. Help!

Jake ny Nov 03, 2010

called me tonight under false pretenses. they asked for me by name and then asked if I knew Linda goodman. when I told them I did not know this person they told me they called the wrong person.

animegrl1 Aug 24, 2010

My husband has been getting calls from GC services everyday, they call and hang up call and hang up, and harass us! They call my parents house(which we do not live at) Cannot fax or call them back! Its very irritating! I am so annoyed, you think I will send them money! NO! Why so they can say I didnt pay them! I have the unfair debt collection service paper that I will be sending them now, that I cannot reach a fax, Which states that they are not allowed to contact me! Thieves! Horrible people! Funny thing In a week a $100 phone bill went into collection! ONE WEEK! aggravates me, now GC services turned it into $800 within the time they reached us!? Uhh! If it doesnt stop with the letter, I will be contacting an attorney!

• Om
    Omar Munoz JR Feb 25, 2010

How can Rapid Recovery Solution, a debt collection agency help? My complaint is with GC Services not Rapid Recovery Solution. I don't even know who Rapid Recovery Solution is... Please Help!!!

• Su
    susanowen Jan 24, 2010

i have no outstanding court ordered payment arrangement. i have no unpaid fine and or penalties incurred.

• La
    Lannh888 Jan 16, 2010

That is the most immature thing i have ever hear... " you will call back to harass her as much as you can", im sure god loves that... good one... ridiculous.

• Fr
    frostygirl58 Jan 16, 2010

I received the rudest telephone call from GC Services, she obviously had the wrong number but I have never been treated so rudly in all my life. I tried to inquire from this person who I have learned is Amanda, her phone number is [protected], her extension number is 2044...feel free to harass her. What a rude, nasty person she was. She was sarcastic and just plain nasty. She had no reason to call me, she was looking for someone else and when I asked for her information to try to pass it along to the correct person, she got worse. I called back because I was so upset and asked to speak to her supervisor, I believe she came back on and pretended to be her own supervisor and at the end she says "have a blessed day". I know one day she'll have to answer to the Lord and he will weed out people like her who use this phrase...Please call and harass her every chance you get. I know I will

none your Dec 13, 2009

there fckn ###s

• Th
    The Hunter Oct 26, 2009

GC Services is a Texas based Company, The Collection laws in Texas are the worst. I work as a debt Broker and deal with Collection companies all the time, When a company like this starts yelling and screaming it is a sign of desperation because they do not have what they need by law to sue you or do any of the many things they will threaten you with. When GC Services went after a member of my family I called them, they tried yelling and screaming at me demanding all sorts of forms I did not need to provide them. after I mentioned a few basic rules/laws under the "fair debt collection practices act" I do not expect to hear from them again.
    Companies that yell, scream and threaten are very profitable and they make allot of money because most they go after do not know Collection Law and pay these companies because they think these companies can do the things they say they can do! These companies can not afford to face any legal action and once they know you know your rights will run away. If you need help I recommend .
    Rapid Recovery Solution, Inc.
    PO Box 151
    Farmingville, NY 11738
    [protected]
    www.RapidRecoverySolution.com

• Ke
    Kenneth05 Oct 14, 2009

Based on your facts, GC Services may have violated privacy law by disclosing your SSN to unauthorized persons and state and federal debt collection laws. You should speak to an legal counsel to see if you have a case against it.

Chicago Lawyer

• Fr
    frieri423 Oct 08, 2009

I owed a small amount to my cell phone company. They called all three lines on my contract. They discussed my personal information with my friend on my contract even giving them my full social and all! I then contacted them, told them which number was mine, and they continued to call over 20 times a day to each line. Yelling at me. I answered and told them it was a refusal because I just had a child and couldn afford it. He laughed and told me it was pathetic and continued calling for an hour straight! I made a complaint and nothing was done!

• Co
    Cool in AZ Oct 03, 2009

I guess if you can afford a lawyer, you can afford to pay your bill. I agree that no one should be treated disrespectfully, but you should definitely make an attempt to resolve your debt. All I see are excuses for you not to pay your bill, and how they called you and told you that you had to pay... well duh!!! It's your obligation to pay if you used the money. This is why our country is going to sh it!!! I was laughing at the girl who traveled with her boyfriends band and thinks that you can max out your card and think that everything is great. You're an idiot, and I pray that you don't finish school because you can't even control your own life much less tell people how to manage theirs. Make payment arrangements or settlement offers people. I promise it will help your credit score.

• Wo
    Wouldnt you like to know Sep 28, 2009

GC Service Legal dept [protected] or [protected] Fax [protected]. I suggest to people who being harassed especially when they are not the one who owes the debt to contact an attorney and sue. Get all on a tape recording and make sure you tell them you are recording ( it is illegal to record anyone who is not made aware). For those who do owe a debt again record calls because even if you owe the debt they are not legally allowed to treat you any way they want.
    And to you GC service employees who keep posting comments #1 You must think something wrong is going on with your company for you to search for their name and find this site. #2 I am not a debtor, dont know the debtor however you keep harassing me and my family and giving personal info on the debtor to me. Incase you didnt know all illegal. And i suggest the employees listen to someone when they are told they are being recorded especially when you never know if who you are speaking with is a lawyer. :)

• Gu
    Gunny Gman Sep 15, 2009

If you give GC services even a dime, you are a huge fool. Pay your debts on time but if you default and want to make it right, send your money to the original company that you owed. They will take your money. Don't pay GC a red cent. If you do you will be scammed. Good Luck, Be smart and don't take any of their S*!T. You don't deserve to be treated that way. No one does. LOL GC Services, Be warned. Don't do it!!

• Gu
    Gunny Gman Sep 15, 2009

Are you kidding me? The best way to deal with these idiots is to not talk to them, not give them even a shred of information to use against you. They are not going to play fair. The more you cooperate with them, the more they will take advantage of you. Don't believe a word they say. They are liars, snakes in the grass. They prey on the innocent. They called me looking for a relative that lives in Arizona. I am stationed in NC and that relative has never been here or visited. They just saw "googled" the last name and figured that they could call and harrass me and that I would gather personal information on that person for them. They have called neighbors and asked them to go leave messages for people "HARRASSMENT". If you give them your social Security #, they will attach it to someone else's debt and try to collect the debt from you even if you don't know the person. My best advice is to not cooperate at all with these crooks and scammers. If you owe a debt then pay it to whoever you owe. Don't give anything to these people. It amazes me how they get away with their scam. I wish congress would secure our information. Anybody can find out any information on anyone on the internet. So much for privacy. Congress!!! pass some meaningful legislation for a change and outlaw the gathering of personal information for databases. You have sold out our right to privacy so someone can make a buck. Are we going to continue to stand for this? I don't know about you but it infuriates me. So much for anti terrorism. If you feel safe it is a false sense of security. The terrorist's have their own databases which are loaded with information on us gathered off the internet. The scam artists are the least of our worries. Gunnery Sergeant G USMC

karakmok Sep 03, 2009

You know, this all reminds me of when my grandmother died. She had a couple of credit card debts totalling a few thousand dollars. She had nothing left her in her esate, so she didn't have anything to "give away" to anyone, leaving no one responsible for her debt. My father called the collection agency and explained that his mother passed, and he was willing to pay them a thousand five hundred dollars, the amount that she would have owed without interest. He was doing this because he was trying to do the right thing for his mother...not have her leave a bad name. He was in NO WAY responsible for my grandmother's debt. The guy on the phone said they would not except that as payment in full. Dad told them that he was doing this as a service and he didn't HAVE to pay a cent. The guy got beligerent, and told him to pay the entire bill. So dad tried to explain to him, you accept the $1500.00 as payment in full or you will collect NOTHING because she is DEAD!!! They wouldn't...the bull ### bureacracy and red tape has made companies lose all common sense. So instead of accepting the amount they were truly out...they demanded all the finance and late charges from someone who didn't even owe them a dime! It was completely senseless.

• Jw
    jwhitehead Sep 03, 2009

Wow! I am glad GC Services would not answer their phones because I googled them and found all of this! They have sent my mother a statement showing she owes $25.00 for a check that cleared the bank back in February this is now September. I love it when d/a low lifes do things like this. I own my own real estate business and I help take care of my parents due to my father having suffered a stroke a few years ago. When I see things such as this it gets my blood presure up around boiling point. I love the fact that they are tuff guys on the phone knowing damn well the guy who places these calls and works for chump change is also wearing a medium shirt. I typed my letter enclosed another letter inside that that would appear to be a check but is just a blank sheet of paper with a big F*** You! Please excuse me as I hate telephone tuff guys in medium shirts.

• Sh
    shopaholic Sep 02, 2009

I completely understand that it is my fault for not making the payments on time and getting over my head in debt. My life really is exactly like the movie, "Confessions of a Shopaholic." I work at a bank and yet i have no money management skills for myself. I'm just like every other young girl in America, I love to spend spend spend! I get a naturally high from shopping. These credit card companies know this and suck young girls like me in. So basically I had a rough month in March and was looking for that natural high, so I went on a crazy spending spree and spent $2000 and maxed out my credit card. For some reason i assumed that this credit card company was just doing automatic withdrawals from my account, but no it was another credit card of mine doing the withdrawals. I never checked on it because I was traveling all around the country with my boyfriend’s band for the spring and part of the summer. When I got home my mother, who is a reformed shopaholic, told me that someone from GC Services was trying to get in contact with me and this man was just here to help me. So I called thinking that this man was going to help me out, and to my surprise he was the biggest ### hole and had no intention of helping me out, just making my life miserable. He was completely rude and asking me questions about my mother that was absolutely none of his business, nor does she have anything to do with my situation! He also kept saying what a bad employee I am for being in debt and working at a bank, well I honestly don't give a ###. I'm only working at the bank as a teller part time while I am in school for psychology. I have no interest in working in banking its boring and I don’t want to work with a bunch of ###s like the employees at GC services. Also who the hell are you to tell me that? Stop lecturing me like you’re my dad! Now I totally understand that their job is to get people to pay their bills but in doing so there is no reason to treat us like ###! I hate when people treat me like ### and judge me, thinking that I deserve less because I made an honest mistake. To me it doesn’t matter if you’re a millionaire or living from paycheck to paycheck…we are all the same…people in this world with goals and dreams living our lives in one way or another. GC services employee’s treated me with zero respect and talked down to me. There is absolutely no reason for that. There is a way to get people to pay their bills by being professional and respectful; it might actually be more effective! And to everyone on here who is putting us down for complaining about this company saying “you’re just trying to get out of paying you bills and being responsible, ” that’s not true at all. I am not complaining that I don’t want to take responsibility and pay my bill; I am complaining that GC services’ employees are the most unprofessional, disrespectful, ###s that I ever had to deal with. So with that said, here is a tip GC Services, fix your attitudes and try showing some respect. You never know what people are dealing with and why they can’t pay their bills, not to many people just don’t pay their bills because they don’t feel like it. Also stop asking questions about my personal life, your job is to get me to pay what I owe not ask me questions about my mother and other unrealted things.

• Di
    DiamondGurl Aug 18, 2009

DAMN if GC is as messed up as all of ya said then they need to give me a job there. I have the worst messed up attitude and I would go upside anyone's head to get mines. All i'm saying is hook a sister up with a job I won't disappoint you. I'll bark at all this people.

• Ju
    Juliette` Aug 18, 2009

Posted by JOHN SMITH:unfortunately they have to track people down. so they call you because of the deralicts that you choose to associate with. maybe you should tell your friends how to pay their bills since you seem to do such a fine job of it yourself
    #1 VERY original name to go by John Smith..lol
    #2 The comments made by supposed GC Employees defending GC.
    #3 How professional of these people who go by the "rules, laws and regulations" that they are supposed to by posting comments on a web forum
    #4 These "employees" didn't keep their cool very long in the comments either..lol
    I never heard of a collection agency or any place attempting to collect a bill to find out who you associate with to collect a debt. If you owe a debt and you give a contact number of someone to verify you are legit and to contact to find you if you don't pay then yes but they have no right looking into who you associate with and harass them and label them as derelicts. That classifies as stalking. So, the employee that responded " maybe you should tell your friends how to pay their bills since you seem to do such a fine job of it yourself" is ignorant.
    These people do harass because my boyfriend has been dealing with them calling him at work and they call the house 9 times a day every day. They call 3 times in the morning, 3 in the afternoon and 3 in the early evening. They have no right telling you you have no reason to not owe a bill and tell you you have to pay them or else. Or else what? Is there is further action then take it. You don't sit and belittle someone to pay or else. If all the derelicts got a pep talk from their friends who can and do pay their bills and converted them in to on time bill payers then the rude, belligerent, sneaky, illiterate (seeing as they can not spell big words they use to threaten you correctly) collection agency workers would be without a job. Maybe the ones who take their jobs a little too seriously and get belligerent should lose their jobs and they will know what it is like to be without and struggle to pay bills. I know it is not their job to feel sorry for people as to why they are in debt but it is also not their job to degrade people either. I wonder if GC has awards they give to their employees for being the most belligerent? "John Smith" may just win after all. Just keep your chin up and don't give up little buddy. Hard work always pays off. Maybe invest in a megaphone to get your voice level way up there will do the trick and a spit guard for the phone? You want to get just a tad louder than your coworkers and a megaphone I believe is the next loudest.

• Da
    Darm Aug 12, 2009

I just got a call from GS services looking for someone who lives in the same town that I do, miles away from my house. They wanted me to go to the apartment complex and go knock on this stranger's door and tell them to call them! unbelievable! I have never had a stranger phone call ever!! This Company should be investigated. I believe they are operating illegally!!!

• Mr
    Mr. Prick Jul 24, 2009

Hey folks a loud airhorn does the trick. These jerks keep calling then blast the horn in the phone. Keep doing it every time they call.

Sincerely, Mr. ### :-)

joe619 Jul 21, 2009

i work for gc services in san diego cali. All i have to say is that you people need to wake up! start paying your damn bills on time. you spend so much time fabricating stories about how the collector cursed me and "harrassed" me?? its not harrassment to call you about a DEBT that you owe and havent had the nerve to contact the company youve been dodging for months! Get mad at your selfs cuz the only one you have to blame for not paying your bill is yourself! A bunch of grow ### people who cant accept accountability for your own actions...So you damn right, we'll call you EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!, till you pay back the money you stole.

• Wo
    wontgetscamed Jul 21, 2009

If you see Phone number [protected] that is their call center collection line.

Under no cercomstance say YES to Anything without Calling Back after thinking about it first. There is a 7 year experation date on Debts, if it is year 6 and you say YES the clock starts all over again. After the & years it is erased from your Credit report. Unless you need credit and is cheaper to pay them off, do so. Otherwise save you cash and wait the time out.

karakmok Jun 22, 2009

What is this address for?

• Se
    service Jun 22, 2009

IF YOU WANT THEIR BUSINESS ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS HERE YOU GO:

Contact Information
    Address: 6330 Gulfton St.
    Houston, TX [protected]
    • Chairman and CEO: Gerald B. (J. B.) Katz
    • President: Frank A. Taylor
    • SVP Operations: Mark A. Schordock

karakmok Jun 22, 2009

I am reporting them to the Attorney General because of the harassment they have been putting toward me. They INSISTED that I allow them to take the money from my account, which I did, then they stopped taking payments without notifying me, and then say they are going to wage garnishment. I have paid 18, 000.00 in ONE YEAR and they want to do a WAGE GARNISHMENT? I only owe $5, 000.00 more...in addition...they talked to the HR person at the company I work at and told her how they are going to garnish my wages...ILLEGAL MUCH???? And as for harassment, I won't even get into the things that were said to me!!! I have cried and cried and cried over these people!!! This is a student loan bill that I owe on, and I paid off all of my student loans, except for this one...which I didn't realize there was one left...you know there are so many "different" loans when you go to college...then I moved, and didn't forward my mail for other reasons that have nothing to do with bills, then GC comes at me like a freight train! The ONLY reason I stopped making payments is because they stopped taking them and didn't tell me. I'm going through legal channels! If anyone else has what they feel to be a legal case against this institution, please get back to me on this site! I am sending out my letter to the Attorney General tomorrow!

• Me
    messenger Jun 12, 2009

It all really boils down to people trying to get away from paying their bills. I used to work for GC services and not one of my employees or supervisors ever yelled at, cursed, belittled or harassed a debtor. Now as for them calling your family or neighbors they are just trying to track you down. When GC gets a new account they don't "buy" them, we work the delinquent accounts for various companies, such as Sprint, Home Depot, Sears, to name a few. Now by the time we get these accounts they are seriously past due, over 6 to 9 months that no payment has been made and we are the third collection agency to handle them. So come on people don't shoot the messenger, we are hired by companies that just want their money for goods or services that were rendered. It would be so much easier for everyone to just make arrangements with the original creditor to begin, but no they choose to hide, alas that is where "the evil credit collectors come in".

jolenyell May 27, 2009

his her and who in the what now? gender confusion.

anyways, one thing is clear, someones mom used their son/daughters info/SSN as a co-applicant application on an AMEX credit card, without telling them. And then they didn't pay their bill, so now, somebodys gotta pay up.