GC Services — false information
I am an attorney who has handled more than a hundred cases referred from traffic courts to the collection agency GC Services. Although you may find GC Services people behind thick glass at the courthouse, they are not court employees, and do not have legal training. If you have an old citation that was referred to GC Services and they are telling you that you have no option but to pay their fee, that you cannot go to court on your citation, or that you have to write to the judge to get a court date - they may not be telling you the truth. Beware of GC services harassment even after you resolve a case in court and pay the fine. They have continued to harass some of my clients well after cases were completely over, saying "it's your burden to prove you paid" - which is complete crap. If you have a similar story, send it to [protected]@trafficcourtpros.com and we may publish on our TrafficCourtBlog.com
More GC Services Complaints & Reviews
- GC Services Limited Partnership - gc services are thieves!
- GC Services - harassment!
- GC Services - scam collections!
- GC Services Collection Agency - unwarranted letter to me
- GC Services - false impression
- GC Services - harassing third party phone calls
- GC Services - very rude! and liars
- GC Services - harassing me
- GC Services - unsolicited phone calls
- GC Services - harassing calls and rude!