Gate 1 TravelUpdate to prior Complaint

Good news: I received a call from my travel agent that Gate 1 Travel has cancelled the trip to Egypt and will allow the deposits to be applied to a future vacation.

• So
    socalsally Oct 23, 2012

My sister and I also had a trip planned to Egypt that was cancelled. Gate1travel did return our deposit and gave us one hundred dollars each toward our next trip. We just got back from Thailand and had a great time. Our tour guide was the best and our hotels were 4 and 5 star. We are looking forward to planning another trip with Gate1travel.