The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Gander Mountain — boat motor has never worked right
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased a Crestliner Tritoon Pontoon boat from Gander Mountain in Spring, TX . The 150 Mercury Verado has never worked right and Gander Mountain does not service the motor anymore. We have been told the warranty and Mercury must deal with the problem. After being stranded on the lake several times in dangerous circumstances with my family, we are faced with few options. I owe the finance company $35, 000.00 and cannot just buy a new motor. if I give boat back my credit is trashed. If Gander Mountain won't replace the $12, 000.00 motor(we know from a former employee that they have replaced entire boats) then we are at the mercy of the warranty and stuck in limbo. My wife refuses to get on the boat anymore. I have had $500.00 boats that have performed better. Mercury sings the same tune. We are sick of it and will probably go to the local media soon.
More Gander Mountain Complaints & Reviews
- Gander Mountain - gift card fraud
- Gander Mountain - ad
- Gander Mountain - myth baitcast combo rod and reel
- Gander Mountain - false advertising
- Gander Mountain - possible racism
- Gander Mountain Inc - shipping charges
- Gander Mountain - firearm pricing
- Gander Mountain Inc - delivery of discovery canoe
- Gander Mountain - raincoat #77113 seam tape peeling off.
- Gander Mountain - customer service