Stewart's Shops Products Logo

Stewart's Shops Products

Having problems with Stewart's Shops Products?

Stewart's Shops Products Customer Service Contacts

2907 State Rt 9
Ballston Spa, New York
United States - 12020
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 435 Saratoga Springs, NY 12866

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Stewart's Shops Products Customer Service. Initial Stewart's Shops Products complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Stewart's Shops Products above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Stewart's Shops Products. Discuss the issues you have had with Stewart's Shops Products and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Stewart's Shops ProductsUnethical Rude/Racist behaviour - Store Supervisor

Does Stewart's Shop pride itself on hiring nasty rude racist employees? On Several occasions, when approached and asked question, Store Supervisor Amanda (wears glasses) from the Rotterdamn, NY branch located at 672 Mariaville Rd in Schenectady, her response is very rude, condescending, ignorant, and a very sad and poor reflection of Stewart's staffing. I am a regular customer who visit to this stewarts location several times a day. Many times I have approached Amanda with questions concerning store product and her response make you feel like you should not exist, but when approached by a white individual, she's the sweetest person in the entire world and would go out of her way to assist. But again, EVERY SINGLE TIME I've approached Ms. Amanda, she behaves as if she's being bothered, rolling her eyes, huffing/puffing/ sighing with the nastiest stinkiest attitude I've ever seen. Forgive me for asking you to do what it is you get paid to do... I come to Stewarts shop to spend my hard earn money, not to be treated like I should not exist because of my skin color. Yes there are oth

Nov 16, 2020

Stewart's Shops Products — Store manager

The manager who works for Stewarts Shop in Washingtonville New York is rude and disrespectful, and...

Washingtonville
    Apr 25, 2020

Stewart's Shops Products — Greenwich manager

Every time I walk into this store this lady is always yelling at her employees or being extremely rude to...

Greenwich
    Jan 08, 2020

Stewart's shop Dolgeville — overall employees and shop

I am not from the area but i was passing through and stopped in Dolgeville Stewarts to get something to eat...

Dolgeville
    Dec 17, 2019

Stewart's — manager

Manager, supervisor Paul Hahn openly admitted to several employees at another employer that he occasionally...

Cobleskill

Oct 09, 2019

Stewart's Shops Products — customer convenience

I was at my local Stewarts shop at 830pm on a Wednesday night after tring to find a parking shop I went in...

Jun 06, 2019

Stewart's Shops Products — iced coffee

I'm a regular customer in there and this one employee By the name of Beth Always has an attitude problem...

Galway

Stewart's Shopsthe staff was impolite and unprofessional

My husband and I went to Stewarts Shop one evening. We took everything what we needed for the evening, and here my husband noticed some stuff for the cars. It was strange, because they didn’t sell such things before. We stood there for couple of minutes, but when we paid the seller looked suspiciously at us. But he told nothing. When we were at the doors already, we heard that the seller started to tell the security about us. Seriously, it was so unpleasant and I felt like criminal, but I did completely nothing. I simply stopped to visit this shop.

Stewarts Shops — the worst attitude to customers

I really don’t advise you to visit the Stewarts Shops. The staff is really horrible and they all the time...