Gain CityPanasonic Aircon Unit

C

Gain City is very irresponsible company in my whole life that I have ever encountered. I am very headache now and till now the problem is not solve yet. I have bought the three split aircon Panasonic brand from gain city just a month ago. It was working fine until recently and one of the aircon unit having error code problem as indoor and outdoor unit communication error (H11). Aircon will only run for one minute then it will automatic switch of and timer light will be blinking But the problem is only intermittent, sometimes no issue and can be working fine.After encountering that issue, that specific aircon can’t be on at all. After calling several times to gain city, their technicians said that it must be Panasonic hardware problem. Since out of three, two is working fine. Then Panasonic tech come down just bypass the power cable from outdoor to specific indoor unit and just concluded that it must be gain city problem. And I called gain city again, they come down and check, recertify then working for two days then problem come back again. Then I called Gain City again, they said that it must be Panasonic hardware issue. So, whose fault is that ? Gain city or Panasonic. Their technicians have come down from gain city 5 times and Panasonic two times but the result is pushing each other. I am the one who suffered so hot without aircon. My conclusion is that both gain city and Panasonic are not doing their job. Technicians and engineers from both company are just pretend to be troubleshooting and in the end just pushing each other. I told them to check the proper in detail like measuring the voltage and current of indoor and outdoor unit. Panasonic also just can’t blame the cable, since they didn’t check it properly. Are they a magician who can just see and concluded the problem? In fact, the power cable seem working fine, DC and AC voltage is there ( which i just take my own meter and measured it) . But none of the tech bring any measuring tools or checking by swapping the unit or troubleshooting.

• Pa
    Panasonic Team Mar 29, 2016

Thank you for your posting. Our USA team has just started reviewing this site. We recommend you use the below link to reach out to our Singaporean counterparts so they can properly assist you.

• Ix
    Ixory White Feb 02, 2017

Hi I understand clearly how you feel. You are right. They are the most irresponsible air-conditioner company I have ever encountered. Their installation team were so ill- equipped with proficiency. The water pipes that totally re-installed continued to leak after 10 months. The hole where wiring are were not filled up resulting in water seaping through and insects climbing through the whole from outside. For the last 2 months, we have service men that come and go saying different comments and advises at each time, not solving the problem of leaking. Now my cupboard are soaking wet and we are putting on towels on the floor each time. We have to bear with this. I complained to feedback centre and no one calls us back. Each time I talked about Gain City, the nightmare reflashes and my blood starts to boil. What can we do? My problem is still not solved.