Furniture Rowvery poor service

U

I bought a few things from Furniture row a few weeks back. The delivery of all these items was completely messed up and got delivered in 3 installments. A lot of inconvenience for my family and me.
Also the bed that came in was of junk quality and had to be returned.
As part of the purchase I have a table set that was to be delivered on July 25th, did not show up and got no intimation about it. Then I was told July 29th and again no intimation that it would not be delivered. Now it's July 31st and I am being given explanations that the truck comes only once a week and that they have to check if my table was on it, etc.,
Their service is ridiculous, very un professional and has caused me a lot of inconvenience.

• Jw
    J. Wittock Oct 12, 2008

Pathetic. The staff is indeed supersaturated with young, inexperienced, careless employees who do not work on commission (when being on commission could help service greatly). Who comes first, the customer or the employee? The customer.