The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Frys Electronics — rebate fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Frys Electronics has many co-branded rebates running at all times. These are the ones Frys is involved in and provides a "Rebate Receipt" and website for the rebate form.
Submitting a legitimate, very high quality rebate still results in it being rejected over 50% of the time. Re-submitting COLOR copies of everyting, including the envelope to prove you used the correct address, lowers the SECOND rejection rate to about 33%. It ofen takes three or four attempts, using Certified Mail ($3.20) each time to get the check you qualified for the first time.
Fry’s Electronics often pulls stunts like 1) two different rebates requiring the same original proof of purchase, 2) requiring an “upgrade” from a product so obscure nobody will qualify for it, and 3) printing a “Rebate Receipt” that is not accepted by anyone as either a sales receipt or proof of purchase (using it results in a rejection).
More Frys Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Fry's Electronics - no warranty repair
- Frys Electronics - protection plan
- Fry's Electronics - very rude customer service
- Frys.com - they are not honoring their raincheck
- Fry's Electronics - warranty repair/replacement
- Frys Warranty - wasted time and money
- Fry's - 123 Prepaid Debit Card
- Frys Electronics - poor customer service
- Fry's Electronics - defective/returned products
- Fry's Electronics - robbed