Fruit of the Loom Logo

Fruit of the Loom

Having problems with Fruit of the Loom?

Fruit of the Loom reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 26, 2008. The latest review pocket T shirt was posted on Sep 14, 2021. The latest complaint hipsters lady underwear was resolved on Jul 02, 2012. Fruit of the Loom has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 53 reviews. Fruit of the Loom has resolved 4 complaints.

Fruit of the Loom Customer Service Contacts

1888 378 4829 (United States)
1800 567 7662 (Canada)
+1 270 781 6400 (United States)
P.O. Box 90015, One Fruit of the Loom Drive
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Canada
207 – 2550 Argentia Rd, Mississauga, ON L5N 5R1

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fruit of the Loom Customer Service. Initial Fruit of the Loom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fruit of the Loom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fruit of the Loom. Discuss the issues you have had with Fruit of the Loom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fruit of the Loom Complaints & Reviews, Page 3

Fruit Of The Loom — woman's brief underwear

Bought 3 packs of brief underwear from the store 1 had elastic band the other 2 packs were not elastic band...

Fruit Of The Loomnever again!

Ordered something from Fruit of the Loom website and when I received my order I was very disappointed because everything was too small. I contacted their customer service and said that I received an incorrect size order and asked for an exchange. They insisted I received the correct size and refused to help!
What a joke! I told them again that everything was at least two sizes smaller and did not fit and said that I can provide pictures if they do not believe me. They refused to even look at the pictures! They said that it was their final decision. Terrible customer service, probably the worst I have ever dealt with! Never again!

Respond

Fruit Of The Loomboxer briefs "legs don't ride up"

I brought 4 packs of these in packs of 5 for my husband & son about 5 months ago, after 1 wash in cold water only no dryer, the legs do ride up & found hole in the leg part, my husband found out it not 100% cotton as i seen on the back of the pack, he pointed out its mixed with polyester too, my asst contacted the company for replacements & they want to send 1 pack, they were asked for there ceo email address & they dont answer anymore . I travel a lot for my company on business & work 12 hours or more a day, i have no time for nonsense from companys like this . They refuse to please a customer i see since they were brought over by another. Mrs. Sue Rudolph /becky

Fruit Of The Loommen's long underwear not sewn in crotch area

I recently purchased 2 pair of men's long underwear for my husband. They are worn underneath pants in cold weather. When my husband put a pair on, he noticed they were not sewn in the crotch area. After inspecting the 2nd pair, we found they were also not sewn. These were not cheap items. I don't have the receipt but I want to return them to the company and get 2 pair that aren't faulty. I don't feel that's too much to ask. We have been loyal customers.

Fruit Of The Loomtee shirt

I've been buying these tee shirt for years but lately I've been getting some real bad batches of t-shirts . The t shirt collar are getting all unsewed for some reason when this started I was throwing them out but now it's gotten down to the point where it's like I have several of them already like this this is not good if anybody needs a picture I have some

1 Response
          • Wi
            william call Jul 18, 2016

i also buy the same T-Shirts about 2 weeks ago and the first one i put on unraveled in the fount. i am thinking about not buying this brand again!

Fruit Of The Loom (Fit For Me Underwear) — underwear

I had purchased several pairs of the micro-fiber underwear due to the way they fit which was very...

Target/ Fruit Of The Loom Pantiespoor quality

I bought a 6 pack of women's bikini panties in the cool bright solid colors and the elastic shredded on them after the first wash!!!

Fruit Of The Loomfleece pants

I bought 6 sets of fleece shirt and pants 2 of the pants had holes in crotch after 1 wash to wear.This is a sewing defect they were charcoal color .They would not exchange at walmart where purchased i didnt have receipt i had lost it. They need to inspect these sewing defects as not a good sign of good workmanship. I chose fruit of the loom over hanes as I thought fruit of the loom was a better make in fleece.Can you help me on this i am disabled and on a small check for living and cant afford to buy defective items.I never got to wear them. Thank you for a responce I know everyone is human and mistakes are made but I dont feel I should pay for the mistake. Thank you for your time reading this maybe you can help as I know walmart must be a big account for you and i always had good items from you. Thank You/ [protected]@yahoo.com to reach me or phone

1 Response
              • Ro
                Rocqueline Calhoun Sep 10, 2013

I bought Fruit of the loom Boy shorts. They are very skimpy and seams are breaking. I haven't dryed them in the dryer! very disappointed in this produck. Hanes are much better!

Fruit Of The Loomhipsters lady underwear

I bought a pack of Hipster underwear for women size 6. Based on the size chart on the back of the package I should have bought a size 5 but I decided to get a size bigger to be comfortable, but size 6 is too tight and cuts into my skin! I am a size 6 dress and 36' hips so according to the package I should fit into a size 5 but size 6 was even too small. I recommend you change the size chart! And maybe size 7 shouldn't be labeled as Large because I'm not large (5'7 125 lbs) and now I have to go buy a pair of LARGE underwear!

Fruit Of The Loom — ladys under wear hip cut

Yes i have got 2 packs of lady size 7 underwear hipcut and wash one time an they all all fell apart at the...

Fruit Of The Loomfaulty under wear

I think a boycott of Fruit of the Loom is in order! I purchased a 4pack of panties that were supposed to be size6. They were not size6 but at least 8 or 9! When I contacted FOL all I recieved was the same automated E-mail all 3 times. Finally they say they will refund my money if I send them all the info they need and that will take 6-8 weeks! I sent them the info in all 3 of my E-mails and they are asking for it again. They have no intention on giving me my money back and frankly they can keep it! I will never buy Fruit of the Loom again.

Fruit Of The Loompocket tees

My husband was given a package of several fruit of the loom pocket t-shirts for his last birthday. These shirts are the thinnest I have ever seen. No joking — you can hold these things up to the light and see right thru them, and they are black t-shirts! Whatever happened to making quality products??? I'm glad we didn't pay our hard earned $ for these rags.

3 Responses
                    • Po
                      pocket t Jun 22, 2012

I'm 51 years old and have purchased friut of the loom products for years especially the 4 pack of pocket T, s.The seams on pockets come undone after 2-3 washings.this defeats the purpose of buying a pocket T shirt. I wear XL. why?

• Judge_Dredd Nov 02, 2009

Oh, and I'm guessing they were purchased at walmart. That would explain everything.

• Judge_Dredd Nov 02, 2009

Sounds like he got a pack of cheap counterfeit T-shirts for a birthday gift. Pretty common these days, except usually they're hustling phony Gucci handbags or Nike's, not FOTL T-shirts. What's the counterfeit clothing biz coming to, eh

Fruit Of The Loom — ladies underwear

I was shopping at the mt. Pocono kmart today (9/26/08) and was gonna purchase womens fruit of the loom...

Mount Pocono