Frigidaire Affinityrebate

B Review updated:

I puchased a Frigidaire Affinity Pair (Washer and Dryer) in February 2009. When I purchased the washer and dryer there were two rebates offered. One for $50.00 and one for Tide HE and Bounce Free for one year. I submitted all the required information. The company, CMS, received and processed the information on March 31, 2009. I have received the $50.00 rebate. I have not received the Tide HE and Bounce for one year coupons. When you check the website everything has been processed and is just waiting to be mailed. I have called the number on the rebate form [protected]) to check on the status of the rebate which has now been 13 weeks, the rebate says allow up to 8 weeks for delivery. They can not give me any answers as to when the coupons will be mailed. All they tell me is that there was a greater demand then was anticipated and they are trying as hard as they can to get them out. I have tried to call Electrolux Group whose name is also on the rebate form, they are no help at all, they have no idea what rebate I am talking about. I have tried to call Frigidaire and they have no idea what i am talking about. If ayone can help I would apprecaie it.

• D
      Jul 31, 2009

I purchased the affinity washer and dryer a couple years ago. They had a rebate then as well, I believe it was 100 in Gift cards.
    I sent in info, waited...finally contacted them and was told it was being processed. I waited...then was told they never received my information. Then I dug out my copies a couple weeks later, sent them in and was told the program had just ended. RIP OFF...On to the washer, error codes if water pressure is low due to a flushed toilet...clothes often smell musty...machine is balanced but acts and sounds like it could launch in to space in spin cycle...often tears clothes and leaves a black rubbery substance on the tear...I can not afford a new one...and I can't afford hundresd of dollars in ruined clothes (it has already claimed at least a few hundred dollars worth). This is by far the worst appliance purchase I have ever made or heard of.

• B
      Oct 12, 2009

I absolutely agree with what you are saying. I also purchased a Frigidaire Affinity W/D set and I have the same problem with my rebate... I did receive the $50.00, but not the coupons for the year free of bounce and washing powder. I like the washer and dryer, but I wish I would have purchased a standard washing machine b/c I am sure you have noticed that the clothes fall out of the washer, before washing, being that it is vertical and gravity takes hold. I find that part aggravating.

• 5
      Oct 25, 2010

i was promised after getting the frigidare affinity a 100 dollar rebate...I sent in all the information required and it has been two months and still nothing...

• J
      Aug 13, 2012

I also purchased the affinity fridgidaire machine and it had coupons enclosed for tide products. The only problem was: they were all expired! I have been on the phone and emailing them and get a complete run around! Their customer service stinks! Plus, these fraudulent promotions to get us to purchase their products! Ughhhh! So frustrating!!!