Friendly's Ice Creamhair found in my sundae

L

I purchased a large hot fudge sundae from the Cinnaminson, NJ location on 6/21/17 @ 3:06PM to go. When I arrived home I took a big scoop of ice cream out and a long dark hair still attached to my sundae got tangled in my spoon. I immediately returned to this Friendly's and showed "Brian" (name on my receipt) what I discovered in my ice cream. While there, I observed a few white males with long hair flowing freely. One of these males went to the ice cream cooler, leaned down to scoop out another customer's order with his hair hanging into the cooler. I looked at Brian and stated, "HAIR NET" or atleast tie it back. GROSS...unsanitary. Brian without question made me another sundae without hair but I'm seriously rethinking my venue choices. I plan on sharing this shocking experience online (google, trip adviser, yelp, etc.) to warn other consumers.